what a laugh:))

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a laugh:))

so we got some exp scrolls and 300 shards comp. but were is our other 50 shards we lost and 60 sepulcrum?

you wanna know something else that makes me laugh harder? the unbugged players can claim those compensations too.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      you wanna know something else that makes me laugh harder? the unbugged players can claim those compensations too.
      this makes me sad
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        wait? wth? sooo all time zones got those comp. this is bull. and they speak about being fair. what a load of cr..p

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
          wait? wth? sooo all time zones got those comp. this is bull. and they speak about being fair. what a load of cr..p
          lets spice it more, first was given 4 sylph compensation packs, one had double the items, then it vanished from hot events
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I claimed as they came out... 5 packs, 390ish? shards, figures they even got that wrong and released one twice lol, still in the end nothing compared to the 80 seps missed out that would've been great for this event meh
            The shards are okay, but lack of seps is meh

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              I claimed as they came out... 5 packs, 390ish? shards, figures they even got that wrong and released one twice lol, still in the end nothing compared to the 80 seps missed out that would've been great for this event meh
              The shards are okay, but lack of seps is meh
              wow lucky you. got no 4th sulph shards pack

Comment

can someone from east or europe confirm if they got em to?

Comment

I know it , getting 1000 lvl 7 resistance crystal was too good to be true lol , oh well now i know what to expect next time .
                  Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                    can someone from east or europe confirm if they got em to?
                    im from east and i can confirm. screenshot coming in 15 mins.

edit: pics added
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	lolcompensation1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	1704956
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	lolcompensation2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1704957
                    Last edited by Arlad; 12-16-2014, 01:00 PM.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

europe here and got all, first the big compensation the sylph comp for 50 and 60 then some time after that, comp for 60 and 70 (60 again lol) and now just 1 60 up.

Comment

Only time they get a half decent comp is when they screw up

and they went from 25 mahra down to 20 mahra on the downtime comp!!

Comment

R2, u took away the 1k lvl7 due to bug, but you shd have left at least 1 for us, you took all away and didnt even give us bk the balens we spend on it??

Comment

Originally posted by GoDoFmAgE View Post
                            R2, u took away the 1k lvl7 due to bug, but you shd have left at least 1 for us, you took all away and didnt even give us bk the balens we spend on it??
                            wth its going on. this is **, they are laughing in our faces. why did everyone got the comp when west was the only one with the bug. and seams bulk exchange was taken out to

Comment

the events after reset are beyond funny too
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X