replied
    i want comp pack for GA
    they kept me in gold group for some reason
    and my rank hasnt increased since the emergency maint. a few days ago

Leave a comment:

• D.A.N.T.E.
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    yeah seams so. its just sad. this is what i was afraid of. they sending some comp packs for arena to everyone, evan those who had no problem, and evan those rewards not the full ones that we missed, and we dont know if the issue with sylph arena was solved either. also no one its answering us, or telling us what heappen and why. everyone hiding inside theyr shels when its convenient
    Actually sylph arena worked for me today and i did get the reward , so mybe it's fixed ( or mybe not )

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    yeah seams so. its just sad. this is what i was afraid of. they sending some comp packs for arena to everyone, evan those who had no problem, and evan those rewards not the full ones that we missed, and we dont know if the issue with sylph arena was solved either. also no one its answering us, or telling us what heappen and why. everyone hiding inside theyr shels when its convenient
    If they fixed anything we would've gotten today's daily rewards I imagine... but since nothing, I do wonder about that. We'll see tomorrow I guess

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Bulk exchange is active on new events (hoof/forge/etc) but not on old ones (sylph/etc) must be difficult copy pasting a couple lines of coding harrharr

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    wth its going on. this is **, they are laughing in our faces. why did everyone got the comp when west was the only one with the bug. and seams bulk exchange was taken out to
    You mean west non-test server...I'm in the test server in the West and my Sylph arena worked correctly the whole time. I also got those compensations for some reason...

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    wth its going on. this is **, they are laughing in our faces. why did everyone got the comp when west was the only one with the bug. and seams bulk exchange was taken out to
    Bulk exchange is active on new events (hoof/forge/etc) but not on old ones (sylph/etc) must be difficult copy pasting a couple lines of coding harrharr

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    the events after reset are beyond funny too

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by GoDoFmAgE View Post
    R2, u took away the 1k lvl7 due to bug, but you shd have left at least 1 for us, you took all away and didnt even give us bk the balens we spend on it??

Leave a comment:

• GoDoFmAgE
    replied
    R2, u took away the 1k lvl7 due to bug, but you shd have left at least 1 for us, you took all away and didnt even give us bk the balens we spend on it??

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Only time they get a half decent comp is when they screw up

and they went from 25 mahra down to 20 mahra on the downtime comp!!

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    europe here and got all, first the big compensation the sylph comp for 50 and 60 then some time after that, comp for 60 and 70 (60 again lol) and now just 1 60 up.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    can someone from east or europe confirm if they got em to?
    im from east and i can confirm. screenshot coming in 15 mins.

edit: pics added
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lolcompensation1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.1 KB
ID:	1704956
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lolcompensation2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	1704957
    Last edited by Arlad; 12-16-2014, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.N.T.E.
    replied
    I know it , getting 1000 lvl 7 resistance crystal was too good to be true lol , oh well now i know what to expect next time .

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    can someone from east or europe confirm if they got em to?

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I claimed as they came out... 5 packs, 390ish? shards, figures they even got that wrong and released one twice lol, still in the end nothing compared to the 80 seps missed out that would've been great for this event meh
    The shards are okay, but lack of seps is meh
    wow lucky you. got no 4th sulph shards pack

Leave a comment:

Working...
X