Sylph arena rankings reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph arena rankings reset

My issue is that monday when all the rankings is reset for sylph arena, everyone is unranked. Meaning that whoever starts earliest gets to be on top spots in iron group, and whoever starts late gets to be lower and lower in ranking.
    Let me give an example:
    Player A has overall 100k Sylph BR , starts arena right after reset, fights NPCs(???) gets top spot in iron group. Can easily maintain high ranking because of the large amount of points you get. Will move to silver ASAP.
    Player B has overall 200k Sylph BR, starts arena in the evening, fights last spots in arena (1000+) ,gets low amount of points because of low ranking, impossible to get silver same day even with large amount of refreshes.
    My case is worse since i'm under 100k Sylph BR and I start in the afternoon. But just wanted to point out an issue here. Former ranking on Monday was based on overall BR, that wasn't much better either.
    Any suggestions/ better solutions?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Remove sylphs?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Remove sylphs?
      and that helps how?
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

yes maintaining yourself on a good rank is hard while in iron and silver, in gold/diamond should be easier if you reach there fast
        My sylph team is of 124 k br and is hard to do good since my best sylph is a 3 star purple compared to so many players that have orange. I got into silver on monday, and in gold on tuesday, and since i did it fast there arent to many players to get into gold to get me on 300+ rank if i log in to late today.

There is really no real suggestion besides log in faster :P

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Remove sylphs?
          +1000

Remove sylphs from game.
          Problem solved
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Yeah I noticed the same. better to start EARLY than late. so... do sylphs asap.

Comment

Giving bad rewards for fighting NPCs (+90?) or simply removing non-player sylphs could work (thus making it similar to the old sylph arena).

Though I must say that this is unlikely to happen as Gods Descent forces a similar tactic (and is worse by far) and it's never even been an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                My issue is that monday when all the rankings is reset for sylph arena, everyone is unranked. Meaning that whoever starts earliest gets to be on top spots in iron group, and whoever starts late gets to be lower and lower in ranking.
                Let me give an example:
                Player A has overall 100k Sylph BR , starts arena right after reset, fights NPCs(???) gets top spot in iron group. Can easily maintain high ranking because of the large amount of points you get. Will move to silver ASAP.
                Player B has overall 200k Sylph BR, starts arena in the evening, fights last spots in arena (1000+) ,gets low amount of points because of low ranking, impossible to get silver same day even with large amount of refreshes.
                My case is worse since i'm under 100k Sylph BR and I start in the afternoon. But just wanted to point out an issue here. Former ranking on Monday was based on overall BR, that wasn't much better either.
                Any suggestions/ better solutions?
                Don't reset, problem solved.

Comment

I think the points given for a victory should be based on how much higher rank your opponent is. This would mean the people starting early and late would be able to acquire a similar amount of points, i think.

Comment

Working...
                  X