Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

"Like" Rewards event on FB?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Like" Rewards event on FB?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20141217163921.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	1762857

    Not long ago I liked this on FB and since the promised rewards are missing, I gotta ask you guys.
    Is this for WT. com only or are we folks on r2 gonna get these rewards as well?

    Thanks

  • #2
    silly allsi, everyone knows only kong servers get advantages over others
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

    Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

    Comment


    • #3
      WT . com only, that's WT . com FB page, not R2

      We got those rewards already, like 3-4 days ago.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        silly allsi, everyone knows only kong servers get advantages over others
        it's still good to learn about it.
        if it's possible on other game site, r2games could also do it in their
        (my dream would be to have the kong bonus ...)
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

        Comment


        • #5
          But, but... why
          why not r2 servers as well?
          Last edited by allsi; 12-17-2014, 09:54 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by allsi View Post
            But, but... why
            R2 doesn't like you? lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              it's still good to learn about it.
              if it's possible on other game site, r2games could also do it in their
              (my dream would be to have the kong bonus ...)

              meh im on balen strike i refuse to buy them, wouldn't benefit me

              but the wartune servers have like a free balen thing i would do that
              i tried to get one balen from it, but then i got confused and rage quit
              but im sure i'll figure it out
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

              Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

              Comment


              • #8
                And you know what? I think they changed it. It was supposed to be 1k mahra / sepulcrum for 1k "Likes", but as you can see... still would have been more than ok to get it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  meh im on balen strike i refuse to buy them, wouldn't benefit me

                  but the wartune servers have like a free balen thing i would do that
                  i tried to get one balen from it, but then i got confused and rage quit
                  but im sure i'll figure it out
                  most of the "free" offer are just scam imo
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We already got 350 free mahra that week from another event, so no, that like event wasn't changed it was like that since posted.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      We already got 350 free mahra that week from another event, so no, that like event wasn't changed it was like that since posted.

                      what event?

                      im outraged
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                      Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        what event?

                        im outraged
                        like this returning hero gift code thingy, bunch of nice free stuff, 350 mahra/300 seps/2k crypt tokens/etc/etc

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          returning hero gift
                          Heard about it, seen screenshots of it, still don't get it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            like this returning hero gift code thingy, bunch of nice free stuff, 350 mahra/300 seps/2k crypt tokens/etc/etc

                            wow, this angers me somewhat minimally
                            i need crypt tokens, i keep forgetting to blitz
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                            Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              wow, this angers me somewhat minimally
                              i need crypt tokens, i keep forgetting to blitz
                              Should've started on WT. com not Kaboom servers

                              I'm just waiting on EC's Xmas bonus which should get more mahras yey

                              Even though it's so full of bugs, we do get a lot of special promotions being the "main" wartune for this region of the globe.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X