• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph equipment

how do u equip sylph equipment?

ummmmmmm :/
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Make the piece, then open sylph panel, and on the right it will have a little tab called "Equipment". Click on that, dbl click on the weapon and it's on your sylph. You can change the weapon through your sylphs by removing and placing on another sylph.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

1. Collect 400 Sylph Equipment Shards. These are obtainable from Sylph Arena Weekly reward, event exchanges/prizes and various cash events.
        2. Enter Blacksmith -> Synthesize -> Sylph Equipment.
        3. Craft the piece of sylph gear you want.
        4. OPTIONAL: Enchant sylph gear using Glint of Magic & Magical Moonlight, under Sylph Panel -> Equipment.

I say Optional for #4 because as there has already been a Sylph Gear Enchant event, it would be kind of silly to enchant gear on off-event times.

Edit: Since maintenance yesterday, it is now apparent there will be Sylph Socketing Rods and Sylph Gems to equip on their gear, though as far as I can tell they're unavailable at the moment. I had the option to buy a socketing rod when I tried to open a gem slot yesterday, but I did not confirm, so I don't know if they're really available or not.
        Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 12-17-2014, 10:28 AM.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          1. Collect 400 Sylph Equipment Shards. These are obtainable from Sylph Arena Weekly reward, event exchanges/prizes and various cash events.
          2. Enter Blacksmith -> Synthesize -> Sylph Equipment.
          3. Craft the piece of sylph gear you want.
          4. OPTIONAL: Enchant sylph gear using Glint of Magic & Magical Moonlight, under Sylph Panel -> Equipment.

I say Optional for #4 because as there has already been a Sylph Gear Enchant event, it would be kind of silly to enchant gear on off-event times.

Edit: Since maintenance yesterday, it is now apparent there will be Sylph Socketing Rods and Sylph Gems to equip on their gear, though as far as I can tell they're unavailable at the moment. I had the option to buy a socketing rod when I tried to open a gem slot yesterday, but I did not confirm, so I don't know if they're really available or not.
          I got a sylph socket rod from Dimensional War today. "It seems strange around here" box.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            I got a sylph socket rod from Dimensional War today. "It seems strange around here" box.
            wow your lucky
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
              wow your lucky
              you can buy them from the shop
              does that mean we can get the from guild wheel as well?
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                you can buy them from the shop
                does that mean we can get the from guild wheel as well?
                Maybe

they did change up guild wheel a bit
                been seeing people get mount whip 2x now instead of 1x and such

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Maybe

they did change up guild wheel a bit
                  been seeing people get mount whip 2x now instead of 1x and such

like it makes a difference if we got 1, 2, or 100
                  everyone is basically maxed on mounts anyway
                  but i hope we can get them, i have like 264326345634 normal socket rods from the wheel so hopefully the sylph ones i get just as often

Comment

Are the pieces of equipment interchangeable or only for certain sylphs? For example, is the Light of Apollo armor only usable on an Apollo sylph?

Comment

Originally posted by SiFiMan View Post
                      Are the pieces of equipment interchangeable or only for certain sylphs? For example, is the Light of Apollo armor only usable on an Apollo sylph?
                      no, each piece is for every sylph
                      there is one piece for each slot
                      so get them all for one sylph before moving on

Comment

Originally posted by SiFiMan View Post
                        You can move them over to your other sylphs at will, but obviously, you'll have to unequip them first.
                        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

I'm sorry for being dumb. How do you equip the sylph with a particular piece of equipment? I have a Purple Gaia and got the Darkness of Hades piece of equipment. Does it automatically affect the sylph or does it have to be installed somewhere to make it work? And is the socketing function only for Divinity Soul or does the equipment get put somewhere? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Comment

Does your sylph have to be a certain level to equip the equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunhar13 View Post
                              I'm sorry for being dumb. How do you equip the sylph with a particular piece of equipment? I have a Purple Gaia and got the Darkness of Hades piece of equipment. Does it automatically affect the sylph or does it have to be installed somewhere to make it work? And is the socketing function only for Divinity Soul or does the equipment get put somewhere? Thanks for any help you can provide.
                              Click the sylph icon, then double click one of your empty gear slots.

Comment

Working...
                              X