jewel hunt shard missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jewel hunt shard missing

Hey all, I don't know if anyone was asking about it already, but is there any info about the shards out? We don't get it anymore from the boxes, what will happen to the demonic civet card? Not that it was much of a use so far.. was worth to craft it only for HOF, still now that there are no shards, it'll be impossible after the reserves run out ^^

Yeah .... just realized that jewel didn't give me that shards anymore. I'm collecting for demonic civet card to raise my max stat lvl in stable and should be able to get it in less than 2 weeks till i realized .... my shards stay in same number ....
    'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
    FORSAKEN First Guild Master
    KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

w t f.. r2 doesnt even care..

Comment

Yes, you cant get that mount anymore. But underground palace mount is now impossible to get as well (looks like its replaced by dimensions) same for darknite panther etc...
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Bumping............

What do we do with our jewel hunt shards now? do we save it till r2 brngs it back or is it just useless space now?
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

i don't know what others did, but i sold mine. shards have been replaced andnbynthe looks of itmsome events may not be coming back.

Comment

Working...
            X