Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Shock" Fate Statistic?

Hey All,

As they've cleared out the "Coming Soon" section under one's Fate, it appears they've gave us a little glimpse into the next Fate Statistic - "Shock."

If you look at anyone else's profile, you can see the "Shock Level 0" listed in there, and one's Brutal Edge listing is omitted. This stat coincides with the new "Shock" Statistic in one's Attribute Bar as well, so it seems that should be "Coming Soon" - haha.

Here's a cap of what I talking about:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shock Stat.png
Views:	1
Size:	407.1 KB
ID:	1762869

Anyone have any inkling of what "Shock" is going to do? Think it's a Damage Booster? Think it's a new type of freebie Stun? Think it will also give +1,000 HP per level like the others do?

Iirc it's something like + 100 Shock stat and + 1k HP per lvl, but it uses a new stone type and will be a lot more cash oriented, but been a while so don't remember all the details of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

Anyone have any inkling of what "Shock" is going to do? Think it's a Damage Booster? Think it's a new type of freebie Stun? Think it will also give +1,000 HP per level like the others do?
      As far as folks have been able to gather, it looks like its going to have something to do with Stun Resistance. You may have noticed PvE monsters aren't stunning you anywhere near as often as they used to (before patch). It might include a new type of stun, but we won't know until the feature is fully implimented. Unless, of course, someone shares some info from Chinese servers.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        As far as folks have been able to gather, it looks like its going to have something to do with Stun Resistance. You may have noticed PvE monsters aren't stunning you anywhere near as often as they used to (before patch). It might include a new type of stun, but we won't know until the feature is fully implimented. Unless, of course, someone shares some info from Chinese servers.

sucks for me i had to change my group arena setup, i cant uuse DDS anymore i rarely stun anyone
        pvp holy seal doesnt work on me nearly as much though
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          sucks for me i had to change my group arena setup, i cant uuse DDS anymore i rarely stun anyone
          pvp holy seal doesnt work on me nearly as much though
          That's pretty awesome actually. Maybe people will finally stop complaining about Holy Seal.
          Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 12-18-2014, 12:23 AM.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
            That's pretty awesome actually. Maybe people will finally stop complaining about Holy Seal.

yeah its kinda random
            i've been stunned by complete noobs
            after im stunned i 1 shot them
            i highly doubt their stun is naturally higher than mine, even though mine sucks

seems random, but are you gong to waste a turn for chance?
            i know i wont
            i've never used holy seal, and i never will
            i feel its cheating
            thats just my opinion though
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              yeah its kinda random
              i've been stunned by complete noobs
              after im stunned i 1 shot them
              i highly doubt their stun is naturally higher than mine, even though mine sucks

seems random, but are you gong to waste a turn for chance?
              i know i wont
              i've never used holy seal, and i never will
              i feel its cheating
              thats just my opinion though
              Same. The only times I've used Holy Seal was when someone left me no choice due to an Amnesia - and the few times it's actually stunned has been hilarious.

Comment

I don't understand why people complain about holy seal? It takes time to build, and everyone can do it. Some people spent their cash to buy balens so they can up guard their sylph or mount, some players spent their time and exp on their talents. If they don't want to build up their talents, why complain? Why not complain people using high level chaos rune or amnesia rune?

Comment

Originally posted by R213333379 View Post
                  I don't understand why people complain about holy seal? It takes time to build, and everyone can do it. Some people spent their cash to buy balens so they can up guard their sylph or mount, some players spent their time and exp on their talents. If they don't want to build up their talents, why complain? Why not complain people using high level chaos rune or amnesia rune?
                  exactly. it's a free part of the game, too. one even the free players can work on. Hell, I've HS'd many cashers on my server, as it is one of the areas I worked on religiously. I spent over 9 months being a level 66 Archer, while I worked on my HS levels. It was becomming a running joke on my server that I was still a 66 after so long.
                  You may be able to beat me with balens, but I was going to be damned if you were going to stun me. But now these 2 recent force levels have messed with it. I've actually been stunned my players of a lower level, which should have been impossible.
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
                    exactly. it's a free part of the game, too. one even the free players can work on. Hell, I've HS'd many cashers on my server, as it is one of the areas I worked on religiously. I spent over 9 months being a level 66 Archer, while I worked on my HS levels. It was becomming a running joke on my server that I was still a 66 after so long.
                    You may be able to beat me with balens, but I was going to be damned if you were going to stun me. But now these 2 recent force levels have messed with it. I've actually been stunned my players of a lower level, which should have been impossible.
                    Building hs at lvl 65
                    Sounds so 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Building hs at lvl 65
                      Sounds so 2014.
                      Ummmm...still 2014 for another 12 days.

Just sayin....LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X