Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where i can report some1 for suspicious on cheat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where i can report some1 for suspicious on cheat?

Click image for larger version

Name:	fsdfd.png
Views:	1
Size:	961.0 KB
ID:	1762878

I think this guy is cheater, cuz its hard for me to believe thet some1 can get so fast purp weapon, he just make it and its realy weird.....

They probably cashed some on blessing of god and used MTW event to get the 6 gears. It's completely possible to have a purple gear with balens.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

i know but dunno... it still weird cuz our bigest cashers dont have this gear yet and he still get it... i forgot to write this is S437 Ayazkan Jungle.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fdvdgdfgdfgggggg.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	1705006

And now same Athena.....

Comment

It's not hard to do?

There's 2-3 cashers on my server with purple gear. Is it the smartest thing to do so fast? Nope, but hard to do? Not at all if you got the funds for it.

Comment

If you think there's cheating going on that can't be explained by the usage of a credit card or two, please send the evidence to http://support.r2games.com
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              If you think there's cheating going on that can't be explained by the usage of a credit card or two, please send the evidence to http://support.r2games.com

This doesn't work. Good luck reporting cheating, they don't do anything even when there is 1M% proof of foul play. There has been 11 months of botting (cheating) going on by players on our server. There has been video of them in every circumstance imaginable, even with one of them admitting sylph botting on PM ON VIDEO... submitted to mods and they still play daily.

I wish R2 would just come out and say cheating is legal. Then the rest of us would have a chance to catch up some.

However, with these screen shots you provided, I couldn't say for sure cheating. It looks "suspicious" like you said, but with $$$$ and a credit card they could have all purple gear
              Archer hoarder

Comment

lol a mage in my guild can get a purple weapon
                i told him to wait for events though

its not that hard to do at all, if you got lucky from the boxes
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Compare to this guy on my server he is nothing
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MinhZye View Post
                    Compare to this guy on my server he is nothing
                    wow which server is this ?

Comment

I've already seen a guy on my server with 3 purple and 1 orange item.
                      Guy usually buys 100-200 chests every day + loads of other items on sale.

Comment

Can R2 rly see when some1 use cheat for balens or some other stuff, or only if some player suspicious like me post this or you have some other way to get those cheaters?

Comment

Like MemoryLane said, you have to file a ticket. Not even post it here on the forum, but file a ticket.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
                            wow which server is this ?
                            Yeah that's crazy lol - although I guess if you got lucky and had a gift of god thingy drop from dimensional wars, and 25 gajillion gold to enchant the purple to max level, totally possible. I am having nightmares at the thought of how much orange equipment costs to enchant!!!
                            Server: S371
                            Guild: Harmony♣
                            Class: Archer
                            Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

buy event boxes get blessing of god and then cash the xmas tree magic pot like thing to top box on 2 days and you got enough gift of god to get orange sylph gear .. 2nd box from top contains 50 bleesings of god so there 1 purple bit over 2 days .... i cashed hard this event and got 3x purple sylph gear and i also got 100 of those lvl 1 divinity souls so i lvl 2 and 3 divinity soul socketed

lets not forget the big spender event and i got the spend 100k balens collect
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                              X