How to treat wartune as a non casher.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to treat wartune as a non casher.

pretty simple.. and the best way to make an example would be....... instead of going to the theater wait for it to come out on DvD.. (eventually the hot and new, will become easier to obtain) first hades n apollo were hard to get... now i have a white hadez for the price of 100 sepulcrum... same goes for the rest of it. just sit back and wait.

Wise words, patience can always save you a lot of money in thsi game but there will be always people who want it right now.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

thats the point of cashing, you get the content first before the others, giving you an advantage. it also forces some cashers to keep spending cz non or lower cashers will catch up soon.

when i started, whips and sc were hard to get. having a lv 2 stables was almost impossible as a free player, then events came and we got spoiled with them. same with mounts, first they are rare and no one have a lot of those. now ppl have all kinds of mounts.
      so cashing is for the ppl who want to have a lead compare to the others.

some things will stay for cashers perhaps, or almost only to cashers. trick is to spend (b)b on the right things

Comment

It's either about time or money, whichever is more important to you.
        You can earn back money, but you can't earn back time.
        That's one thing I learn from the cashing players when
        I asked why they don't mind spending into the game.

I'm from Asia, and we're known to always run after time and money,
        that's the sad truth.
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
          pretty simple.. and the best way to make an example would be....... instead of going to the theater wait for it to come out on DvD.. (eventually the hot and new, will become easier to obtain) first hades n apollo were hard to get... now i have a white hadez for the price of 100 sepulcrum... same goes for the rest of it. just sit back and wait.
          Same for me +1
          Farmeed jewel hunt for mahra and sepulcrum for about 2 months and reap enough for sylph exchange for hades
          Not to mention, the equipment exchange came in time and I was still wearing my lvl 45 pvp set. Going level up to 50,
          the exchange saved me all the crypt tokens and crystaloids needed for them and I could make legend set directly.

But wartune apparently doesn't know how to give preferential treatment to cashers, but to the inevitable trend of hooking
          the high level toons to carry on with them, ditching the new servers in a way with new events getting more unreachable.
          Even cashing players don't count as being luckier in event prizes compared to non-cash players; most of the time the reverse is so.
          I only feel the same pain that the rest feel, whether casher or not, but not being able to exchange a full set, they only have
          half of their equip exchanged to 60 form 55 and still clinging unto legend 40 equip, and probably missing out on the sylph exchange.

When a system mail msg to notify players on the upcoming events and maintenance updates - could not be done, it apparently shows
          that the player base isn't their main concern. And new servers rolled out each time would soon be an abandoned mine.

There's so many ideas bubbling within me, like how the number of drops in event boxes could be reduced (from 8 to 5)
          and accompanied with this probability mechanism:

Click image for larger version

Name:	probabliity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	1705085

Description: the cursor bounces left and right, and when you hit spacebar, it stops at the prize you aiming for.
          Cashing players would get a bigger bar on the yellow region than free to play, am I right?

~ was used to be in old video games, but I found that the game probability now is all hidden from player view
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
          X