Class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    The thing is that while in theory it will work, in practice I doubt it. The reason is that your medusas might not awaken at the same time as the enemy, thus the Steal can be mistimed. Also if you do awaken simultaneously the other guy's main sylph will almost certainly have a higher BR than one or more of your medusas, thus it will act first, and a good Athena AoE will wipe your entire team.
    to my understanding your sylphs awaken the same time you will so miss timing is out the window br on the other hand could, but an athena with close br to medusa cant 1 shot a medusa
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

the so called useless wind sylph shall now rise fromt he ashes and eat everyones soul

Comment

someone who already tried from oceanic servers, can tell me what's happening if u cancel sylph form?
        your troops/sylphs also go back on being troops or the stay in sylph form until they finish the awakening points?
        ty

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
          to my understanding your sylphs awaken the same time you will so miss timing is out the window br on the other hand could, but an athena with close br to medusa cant 1 shot a medusa
          You will need THREE medusas that are all able to take a hit from your opponent's strongest sylph for the plan to work. If you place your mahra and your sepulcrums like that, another player who had placed the same amount of mahra and sepulcrums into one Athena would beat you.

Comment

You will need THREE medusas that are all able to take a hit from your opponent's strongest sylph for the plan to work. If you place your mahra and your sepulcrums like that, another player who had placed the same amount of mahra and sepulcrums into one Athena would beat you.
            not necessarily on the first turn athena has no immediate skill that is guranteed to attack all three opponents on the first awakening turn which may leave room for a nice whispering wind from one of the support medusas or 2 steals (from 1 of the support medusa's and the main one), and 2 steals will stop your delphic so its still a 50-50

and if you flipped the scenario you gave, but with a player that invested same amount of mahra and sep into 1 medusa it would definately beat 3 athena's with divided resources
            as medusa's steal 280% is guranteed to hit all enemies

Comment

not necessarily on the first turn athena has no immediate skill that is guranteed to attack all three opponents on the first awakening turn which may leave room for a nice whispering wind from one of the support medusas or 2 steals (from 1 of the support medusa's and the main one), and 2 steals will stop your delphic so its still a 50-50

and if you flipped the scenario you gave, but with a player that invested same amount of mahra and sep into 1 medusa it would definately beat 3 athena's with divided resources
              as medusa's steal 280% is guranteed to hit all enemies
              It won't work unless the delphic from the Athena is on a 10 second timer when awakening, and this is not the case in sylph arena. The delphic is guaranteed to hit all enemies, and Ray is also guaranteed to hit all enemies.

Comment

Can anyone from oceanic please tell me...does triton as troop still heal badass? or doesnt he? if he doesnt its not worth taking it for CW, if it does...another story

Comment

It won't work unless the delphic from the Athena is on a 10 second timer when awakening, and this is not the case in sylph arena. The delphic is guaranteed to hit all enemies, and Ray is also guaranteed to hit all enemies.
                  o yeah i forgot about ray my bad, well if that strongest sylph ray is able to kill them all its a win for sure, and i would assume that delphic for sylph troops are not on timer like in arena but that wouldnt matter in the scenario you gave since those athenas would be weaker than the 3 medusa's.. because you said 1 athena with all sep and mahra as all three medusas combined

so if that ray doesnt kill that athena team is in trouble

Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
                  Can anyone from oceanic please tell me...does triton as troop still heal badass? or doesnt he? if he doesnt its not worth taking it for CW, if it does...another story
                  heal is heal so i think its all good

what i want to know is the awakening mechanics of sylph troops it could be that when they awaken they have the stats as the would if a player had equipped them if thats the case... omg
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-18-2014, 09:55 AM. Reason: Post Merge

Comment

what happened to the game I started playing over a year ago?
                    If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

what i want to know is the awakening mechanics of sylph troops it could be that when they awaken they have the stats as the would if a player had equipped them if thats the case... omg
                      well...that was what i wanted to know....

heal = heal...i agree. but 20k heal or 300k heal...bit of a difference

Comment

If the players are guaranteed to morph into sylphs at the same time it would make no difference. I still have no idea how this really works.

Actually if the sylphs only have their own battle rating then it would be better to just drop out of form immediately and finish them all off with one rain of fire. I sort of doubt it will even be possible to transform back?

So bottom line is you no longer need to do CW. Just go afk, same result. If the opponent can kill you before transform he would've won anyway.
                        Last edited by Yesheron; 12-18-2014, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Weird why doesnt chaos work on secondary sylphs, that would give a small chance to other players with good game skills and not only big wallets and 0 skills.
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Maybe this has already been brought up but why are we not told about this in advance? It will be useful to know things like this ahead of time.

Comment

So can I use my main sylph as a 'troop'? Or are you telling me that after months of working on my character (the thing I used to think was important in this game) to be able to go 9-6 on a regular basis despite awful matchups, that now order to even be slightly competitive, I have to have THREE reasonably built-up sylphs, one as my main and two for troops? And they gave us no advanced warning of this, and we had to find out from information trickling in from Oceanic?

I...don't even know what to say right now.
                              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

so another game nerf?

I invested time and points into scatter shot, only to have half the bosses be immune, same with Freeze shot/Mire.

you took the stun feature away from Iris for many things now, such as sylph arena.
                                Now, chaos rune is made less useful....

refunds for runestones, balens, and time would be appreciated.
                                If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
                                X