Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
    So can I use my main sylph as a 'troop'? Or are you telling me that after months of working on my character (the thing I used to think was important in this game) to be able to go 9-6 on a regular basis despite awful matchups, that now order to even be slightly competitive, I have to have THREE reasonably built-up sylphs, one as my main and two for troops? And they gave us no advanced warning of this, and we had to find out from information trickling in from Oceanic?

I...don't even know what to say right now.

you can use whatever sylph as whatever troop you want
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

maybe its because its 2am, and im delusional, but this class wars seems fun even if my sylphs do suck
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

one things for sure this may throw some unsual top 10 results all dependant on what sylphs they have that are strong etc can really throw the bag abit more open

Comment

lol this really sucks after I finally decide to retire from this game, maybe I should stay a little longer
          IGN: princestewii
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Master of Water would have been very handy here....
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

So am I right that they introduced this completely new mechanism and never planned to actually announce it or explain it or even mention it?

So unless someone reads these forums or sees it on fb or a blog, they log in to class wars and have less than 5 minutes to figure it out?

If I am right, who's ridiculous, asinine idea was that?

Did the conversation go like this:

Hey, great new feature, switching troops for sylphs.

Really? That's awesome! Want me to post a guide about it?

Umm, hmmm that's a good question, hmmm.... no.

No guide? Do you want me to at least give the players notice that it's happening?

Wow, you're full of good questions today, hmmm, ummm.... no.

You mean you just want to spring this out of the blue at everyone?

Sure, it will be fun.

You want the first time they find out about this to be when they actually start CW?

What's wrong with that? They'll have almost 5 minutes to figure it out, geez get off my back.

::sigh:::

Seriously?
              I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

haha just saw that Emma posted a short guide about 20 minutes ago....

One hour and 10 minutes before the event starts, better late than never I guess :P
                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

hmm so once troop sylphs are awkened they stay so
                  having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                    hmm so once troop sylphs are awkened they stay so
                    Eyup, and they can get killed only after they awkened too.
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    Guild : SHIELD
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I assume they use a random unawakened attack every other turn, just like the main sylph will. Then once awakened, they will use awakened skill every other turn, just like sylph arena, with a plain attack in between the skill attacks.
                      Server: Armor S6
                      IGN: Xanthralla
                      Guild: Samurai

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        Eyup, and they can get killed only after they awkened too.
                        welp people how used to afk CW and win most fights would surely lose now
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

my sylphs wasnt in right order as i was place behind them each fight i was in front of them even the sylphs didnt fight as they suppose too and the whole thing was bugged who ever thought of this idea wants to hand his resignation in and find a new job

Comment

is the point system different in cw? a mage lost 1 time and got 3645 points, i lost 3 times and got 3645 points as well . Maybe it matters against who you lose?
                            I have 455 k br general battle rating and got ranked 25th. Lost to ridil (674 k), boilwash (793 k) and Ajzaria who is not in top 16 mages europe to see her gbr but i see her in tok nm with 497 k br, so she probably has at least 650 k gbr.

Do you think i get more points for getting defeated against much higher br? anyone else with 3 losses?

Comment

the whole system was bugged, that person probably had 1 long fight what made him miss a round or maybe 2 , it happened to me aswell, only lost 2 real fights and ended with 3510 points..

Comment

in class wars i took a hades delpic took 70% of my hp and my troops were still standing so three medusa strategy would work

im certain sylph troops get to keep your hp plus theirs but there attack seems unchanged
                                Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-18-2014, 10:32 PM.
                                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
                                X