Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    I kinda like it, but losing just because their fqin sylph has more HP than a world boss sucks, if I kill the damn player it should be a win not a loss smh

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    also realised that when i use aoe(steal) after awakening it only hurts players first its like awakened sylphs get a freebie lol

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    changed my mind

i hate it

2am me is stupid
    lololololo XD

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    changed my mind

i hate it

2am me is stupid

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    in class wars i took a hades delpic took 70% of my hp and my troops were still standing so three medusa strategy would work

im certain sylph troops get to keep your hp plus theirs but there attack seems unchanged
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-18-2014, 10:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sletje1
    replied
    the whole system was bugged, that person probably had 1 long fight what made him miss a round or maybe 2 , it happened to me aswell, only lost 2 real fights and ended with 3510 points..

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    is the point system different in cw? a mage lost 1 time and got 3645 points, i lost 3 times and got 3645 points as well . Maybe it matters against who you lose?
    I have 455 k br general battle rating and got ranked 25th. Lost to ridil (674 k), boilwash (793 k) and Ajzaria who is not in top 16 mages europe to see her gbr but i see her in tok nm with 497 k br, so she probably has at least 650 k gbr.

Do you think i get more points for getting defeated against much higher br? anyone else with 3 losses?

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    my sylphs wasnt in right order as i was place behind them each fight i was in front of them even the sylphs didnt fight as they suppose too and the whole thing was bugged who ever thought of this idea wants to hand his resignation in and find a new job

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    Eyup, and they can get killed only after they awkened too.
    welp people how used to afk CW and win most fights would surely lose now

Leave a comment:

• jbyram2
    replied
    I assume they use a random unawakened attack every other turn, just like the main sylph will. Then once awakened, they will use awakened skill every other turn, just like sylph arena, with a plain attack in between the skill attacks.

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    hmm so once troop sylphs are awkened they stay so
    Eyup, and they can get killed only after they awkened too.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    hmm so once troop sylphs are awkened they stay so

Leave a comment:

• CavemanLawyer
    replied
    haha just saw that Emma posted a short guide about 20 minutes ago....

One hour and 10 minutes before the event starts, better late than never I guess :P

Leave a comment:

• CavemanLawyer
    replied
    So am I right that they introduced this completely new mechanism and never planned to actually announce it or explain it or even mention it?

So unless someone reads these forums or sees it on fb or a blog, they log in to class wars and have less than 5 minutes to figure it out?

If I am right, who's ridiculous, asinine idea was that?

Did the conversation go like this:

Hey, great new feature, switching troops for sylphs.

Really? That's awesome! Want me to post a guide about it?

Umm, hmmm that's a good question, hmmm.... no.

No guide? Do you want me to at least give the players notice that it's happening?

Wow, you're full of good questions today, hmmm, ummm.... no.

You mean you just want to spring this out of the blue at everyone?

Sure, it will be fun.

You want the first time they find out about this to be when they actually start CW?

What's wrong with that? They'll have almost 5 minutes to figure it out, geez get off my back.

::sigh:::

Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    Master of Water would have been very handy here....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X