Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princestewii
    replied
    lol this really sucks after I finally decide to retire from this game, maybe I should stay a little longer

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    one things for sure this may throw some unsual top 10 results all dependant on what sylphs they have that are strong etc can really throw the bag abit more open

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    maybe its because its 2am, and im delusional, but this class wars seems fun even if my sylphs do suck

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by xrycek View Post
    So can I use my main sylph as a 'troop'? Or are you telling me that after months of working on my character (the thing I used to think was important in this game) to be able to go 9-6 on a regular basis despite awful matchups, that now order to even be slightly competitive, I have to have THREE reasonably built-up sylphs, one as my main and two for troops? And they gave us no advanced warning of this, and we had to find out from information trickling in from Oceanic?

I...don't even know what to say right now.

you can use whatever sylph as whatever troop you want

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    so another game nerf?

I invested time and points into scatter shot, only to have half the bosses be immune, same with Freeze shot/Mire.

you took the stun feature away from Iris for many things now, such as sylph arena.
    Now, chaos rune is made less useful....

refunds for runestones, balens, and time would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    So can I use my main sylph as a 'troop'? Or are you telling me that after months of working on my character (the thing I used to think was important in this game) to be able to go 9-6 on a regular basis despite awful matchups, that now order to even be slightly competitive, I have to have THREE reasonably built-up sylphs, one as my main and two for troops? And they gave us no advanced warning of this, and we had to find out from information trickling in from Oceanic?

I...don't even know what to say right now.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Maybe this has already been brought up but why are we not told about this in advance? It will be useful to know things like this ahead of time.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Weird why doesnt chaos work on secondary sylphs, that would give a small chance to other players with good game skills and not only big wallets and 0 skills.

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    If the players are guaranteed to morph into sylphs at the same time it would make no difference. I still have no idea how this really works.

Actually if the sylphs only have their own battle rating then it would be better to just drop out of form immediately and finish them all off with one rain of fire. I sort of doubt it will even be possible to transform back?

So bottom line is you no longer need to do CW. Just go afk, same result. If the opponent can kill you before transform he would've won anyway.
    Last edited by Yesheron; 12-18-2014, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Asha_S30
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    what i want to know is the awakening mechanics of sylph troops it could be that when they awaken they have the stats as the would if a player had equipped them if thats the case... omg
    well...that was what i wanted to know....

heal = heal...i agree. but 20k heal or 300k heal...bit of a difference

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    what happened to the game I started playing over a year ago?

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    It won't work unless the delphic from the Athena is on a 10 second timer when awakening, and this is not the case in sylph arena. The delphic is guaranteed to hit all enemies, and Ray is also guaranteed to hit all enemies.
    o yeah i forgot about ray my bad, well if that strongest sylph ray is able to kill them all its a win for sure, and i would assume that delphic for sylph troops are not on timer like in arena but that wouldnt matter in the scenario you gave since those athenas would be weaker than the 3 medusa's.. because you said 1 athena with all sep and mahra as all three medusas combined

so if that ray doesnt kill that athena team is in trouble

Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
    Can anyone from oceanic please tell me...does triton as troop still heal badass? or doesnt he? if he doesnt its not worth taking it for CW, if it does...another story
    heal is heal so i think its all good

what i want to know is the awakening mechanics of sylph troops it could be that when they awaken they have the stats as the would if a player had equipped them if thats the case... omg
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-18-2014, 09:55 AM. Reason: Post Merge

Leave a comment:

• Asha_S30
    replied
    Can anyone from oceanic please tell me...does triton as troop still heal badass? or doesnt he? if he doesnt its not worth taking it for CW, if it does...another story

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    not necessarily on the first turn athena has no immediate skill that is guranteed to attack all three opponents on the first awakening turn which may leave room for a nice whispering wind from one of the support medusas or 2 steals (from 1 of the support medusa's and the main one), and 2 steals will stop your delphic so its still a 50-50

and if you flipped the scenario you gave, but with a player that invested same amount of mahra and sep into 1 medusa it would definately beat 3 athena's with divided resources
    as medusa's steal 280% is guranteed to hit all enemies
    It won't work unless the delphic from the Athena is on a 10 second timer when awakening, and this is not the case in sylph arena. The delphic is guaranteed to hit all enemies, and Ray is also guaranteed to hit all enemies.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    You will need THREE medusas that are all able to take a hit from your opponent's strongest sylph for the plan to work. If you place your mahra and your sepulcrums like that, another player who had placed the same amount of mahra and sepulcrums into one Athena would beat you.
    not necessarily on the first turn athena has no immediate skill that is guranteed to attack all three opponents on the first awakening turn which may leave room for a nice whispering wind from one of the support medusas or 2 steals (from 1 of the support medusa's and the main one), and 2 steals will stop your delphic so its still a 50-50

and if you flipped the scenario you gave, but with a player that invested same amount of mahra and sep into 1 medusa it would definately beat 3 athena's with divided resources
    as medusa's steal 280% is guranteed to hit all enemies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X