X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    to my understanding your sylphs awaken the same time you will so miss timing is out the window br on the other hand could, but an athena with close br to medusa cant 1 shot a medusa
    You will need THREE medusas that are all able to take a hit from your opponent's strongest sylph for the plan to work. If you place your mahra and your sepulcrums like that, another player who had placed the same amount of mahra and sepulcrums into one Athena would beat you.

Leave a comment:

• dubisgazela
    replied
    someone who already tried from oceanic servers, can tell me what's happening if u cancel sylph form?
    your troops/sylphs also go back on being troops or the stay in sylph form until they finish the awakening points?
    ty

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    the so called useless wind sylph shall now rise fromt he ashes and eat everyones soul

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    The thing is that while in theory it will work, in practice I doubt it. The reason is that your medusas might not awaken at the same time as the enemy, thus the Steal can be mistimed. Also if you do awaken simultaneously the other guy's main sylph will almost certainly have a higher BR than one or more of your medusas, thus it will act first, and a good Athena AoE will wipe your entire team.
    to my understanding your sylphs awaken the same time you will so miss timing is out the window br on the other hand could, but an athena with close br to medusa cant 1 shot a medusa

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    The thing is that while in theory it will work, in practice I doubt it. The reason is that your medusas might not awaken at the same time as the enemy, thus the Steal can be mistimed. Also if you do awaken simultaneously the other guy's main sylph will almost certainly have a higher BR than one or more of your medusas, thus it will act first, and a good Athena AoE will wipe your entire team.
    Depends, medusa has that +30%(?) group buff also, so +30% x3 and then delphics from each one, might be GG WP

But who knows, we'd need to see it to believe it.

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    You need to be terribly desperate about winning to waste resources on 3 of the same sylph just in hopes of winning 1 event with terrible rewards. Might as well max out all 6 of one element and no problems then.

It probably is a good combo like you said, but if someone uses it, hah.

Leave a comment:

• evonyplayer1
    replied
    Thanks for the quick answer Brutal_Hobo

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    ur all missing a troll set up thats posible here ...... 3 madusa's wipe out almost all ur aponants sylph points in first round when he desylphs the others go inactive again giving u a huge advantage evil yet viable

thats just being a total ****** man

i like it

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    ur all missing a troll set up thats posible here ...... 3 madusa's wipe out almost all ur aponants sylph points in first round when he desylphs the others go inactive again giving u a huge advantage evil yet viable
    You need to be terribly desperate about winning to waste resources on 3 of the same sylph just in hopes of winning 1 event with terrible rewards. Might as well max out all 6 of all elements and no problems then.

It probably is a good combo like you said, but if someone uses it, hah.
    Last edited by Wraithraiser; 12-18-2014, 08:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by evonyplayer1 View Post
    I have a question
    If you cannot harm sylph troops before awaken do all your hits automatically hit the hero?

yes they do

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    New troops = higher atk = more atk from enlightenment
    yeah i forgot about enlightenment lol

Leave a comment:

• evonyplayer1
    replied
    I have a question
    If you cannot harm sylph troops before awaken do all your hits automatically hit the hero?

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
    i test it and just work to steal heal but have no effect to attack his sylphs chaos now tottaly useless in cw first of battle no effect becuse no normal troops and when awake he cant attack his sylphs
    So its just working for triton/iris when healing, that kinda sucks if he doesnt attack his own team.

Leave a comment:

• R26119117
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    I`m curious if chaos works on sylphs when awakened, anyone from oceanic tested ?
    i test it and just work to steal heal but have no effect to attack his sylphs chaos now tottaly useless in cw first of battle no effect becuse no normal troops and when awake he cant attack his sylphs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X