X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26119117
    started a topic cw sylph troops

cw sylph troops

i just finish cw at oceanic server now and i can see its only good if u have main sylph have aoe skille
    iam mage my main sylph was herclues and second sylph amazon queen blue 4 star and i was have green hades since ur troops sylph just appeare when u awake only and sylph troops even if they have low BR they have high def so my advice in mage cw dont ever use heclues i even change my elctro res crystal into light and i was fine also green hades was better than herclues or cerberus now apollo / hades is OP at CW

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    iris/triton is op in wilds bosses
    and there are a lot more people using iris in Fire Temple lately despite it has -200 resistance against electricity, which most people use(eve/hercules). if i have a Triton with same BR with my hercules, ill use it for BG too.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    i can solo all wilds bosses with my iris
    except the level 80 dark and electro
    the bright angel, i take my spouse with me, she also uses iris lol

Ya thats kinda my point, people are to lazy to use or to even get a iris lately.
    And now that having more then one decent pet is required for cw people start crying, while wilds, skytrail and even ab already should have made people build on more then just one pet.
    Beside the fact this was a known (possible) coming feature.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Let me guess, you only have one sylph?
    Reminds me of all that tards that keep spam invite me for wilds bosses when they think their eve will help them survive 3 turns.

i can solo all wilds bosses with my iris
    except the level 80 dark and electro
    the bright angel, i take my spouse with me, she also uses iris lol

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    This is just super G@Y. How could we use all sylphs as troops when we played for years with REAL troops? Are we going to now completely get rid of troops? Why cant we run around the world with 3 sylphs at once? How about BG? Are we going to start using 3 sylphs in BG also? what a STUPID addition to the game
    Let me guess, you only have one sylph?
    Reminds me of all that tards that keep spam invite me for wilds bosses when they think their eve will help them survive 3 turns.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    toon vs toon till you can wake sylphs up now. so. well kill the opposin too before sylphin and you good. if it goes further, well as non casher, you cupcaked. then again. nothin in prices to get anyway. so bah
    it was toon vs toon anyway

any AOE would take out troops

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    One of the most stupid change ever in Wartune.

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    toon vs toon till you can wake sylphs up now. so. well kill the opposin too before sylphin and you good. if it goes further, well as non casher, you cupcaked. then again. nothin in prices to get anyway. so bah

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    Had my best CW yet. Herc as main, AQ and Hades as troops.
    This is just super G@Y. How could we use all sylphs as troops when we played for years with REAL troops? Are we going to now completely get rid of troops? Why cant we run around the world with 3 sylphs at once? How about BG? Are we going to start using 3 sylphs in BG also? what a STUPID addition to the game

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    Had my best CW yet. Herc as main, AQ and Hades as troops.

Leave a comment:

• R2Cripps
    replied
    hmmm.. so maybe my 5 star blue Apollo and 5 star blue hades with a 1star purple triton might be in order for this event.

Leave a comment:

• zero20102008
    replied
    next month's Hades/Apollo will roll CW no matter witch class you are no wonder why in chines server alot of ppl use apollo

Leave a comment:

• zero20102008
    replied
    iam just finish cw too iam archer and i find it sux herclues now is **** at CW i used apollo 2 star blue and it better than 3 star herclues first 3 rounds i use herclues and all time miss delphic and its hit troops

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
    even aoe hades delphic cant beat thim
    well that kind of sucks
    im debating whether to use my herc or my hades now
    this added a whole new element to cw

Leave a comment:

• R26119117
    replied
    forget say also sylph as troops have high damage