X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class wars poll

with the new changes to CW
    1) syplhs now troops
    2) at start they in there non awaken form and you can't hurt them so aoe before awake is useless ..
    3) after awaken they awake with you and skill in the move order you set (like sylph arena)
    4) if you detransform or kill opponent there sylphs stay hitting you till you kill them
    5) if you kill opponent before awake the match ends

personally i prefered the old class wars format and want to see it back

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_32.png
Views:	1
Size:	903.1 KB
ID:	1762984Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_33.png
Size:	709.0 KB
ID:	1762985Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_34.png
Size:	929.0 KB
ID:	1762986
    yes
    57.89%
    no
    42.11%
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

why u make poll since its not needed even if 110% say we want it back actully patches and updates not from r2 its from devs in chines wartune and they realy dont care for what we see or what we need

Comment

pfff and what about archers skills?? deep freeze and amour piercer...
      ifsylph troops are in the back and cannot be hurt.... means archers lost 2 + lunatic = 3 skills for cw?????
      redicilous if so

Comment

I want it back to no sylphs at all. I sort of doubt that will happen either.

Comment

What I haven't seen is the points system and the shop,
          there's really little to aim for in cw that would need us to pimp 3 sylphs.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I think it's a bit early for a poll. At first glance it seems to be an advantage for cashers as they can much more easy get 3 or more evolved sylphs. But I will have to see how it goes first before I can say if I like it or not. It might be a lot more fun.

Comment

well at least a new feature, that benefits cashers, bots... however I am looking forward to it, will be fun seeing how this works

Comment

cw is pretty much all that was interesting me in this game, and was hoping to get in top 16 mage once an unlimited gem event appeared. But now that hope is gone, i only have one good purple sylph, and my large amount of gems from inventory is pretty much nulified by the new pets....heard that my main rune (chaos) wont be that great either

Comment

I voted NO, but this needs to be revamped. A LOT.

Comment

change name to slyph war, not class war!

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                      with the new changes to CW
                      1) syplhs now troops
                      2) at start they in there non awaken form and you can't hurt them so aoe before awake is useless ..
                      3) after awaken they awake with you and skill in the move order you set (like sylph arena)
                      4) if you detransform or kill opponent there sylphs stay hitting you till you kill them
                      5) if you kill opponent before awake the match ends

personally i prefered the old class wars format and want to see it back

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]119293[/ATTACH]

you notice this guy has an ORANGE HERC and using Apollo..........

anyone who spent money or time on Hercules... is now fisted right in their..........
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

Class War is just plain stupid now, they can remove that event if they have no clue how to make it better.

Comment

well. herc will hit still. like the fist in..cupcake...as for archer skills. umm. as long as sylph aint awaken. there is just one row. so df works...(just umm. so does his/hers. so who cares)
                          Kabam -57 Archer
                          Kabam -67 Knight
                          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

waited till I experienced myself, now I did, and hated it. want the old format back
                            Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

herc user have to pray there shots go where they want them to but aegis and athena users and wipe out sylph trrops with ease then focus on the player
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                              X