Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Limit Sylph type in Class Wars to ONE max.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Limit Sylph type in Class Wars to ONE max.

    I've just finished Class Wars prelim. and fought against a mage equipped with 1 Eve and 2 Iris. That made me think a bit.

    IMHO, in order to keep some kind of balance in fights each player should be forced to carry only ONE Sylph per type (so max 1 Iris, max 1 Pan, etc.). Multiple versions of the same Sylph should not be allowed, otherwise fights would be too unbalanced.

    In the example I stated above, the mage was healing almost continuously thanks to Suntoria, Restoration and a well planned Sylph skill rotation.

    I hope this will be fixed. I know that whales can't wait to sport their THREE orange Athenas in the next Class Wars but... seriously, where is the fun in that?

  • #2
    If they cash to get that high, it's not fair to strip that for them.
    I can't wait to see someone with 2-3 medusa's in CW use steal as their first skill. The opponent won't even get a sylph turn xD!

    It's strategy.

    You have had one class wars with this new setup.
    Give it a few more tries before you try to mention unbalanced stuff .

    Comment


    • #3
      Not even any point for non cashers to enter now - a single high level sylph was beating me a year ago.
      And have not bothered since as have no chance of beating those sylphs.
      If 3 sylphs - why bother having the character ?
      Change the name to sylph wars.
      Since thats what it is.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
        If they cash to get that high, it's not fair to strip that for them.
        I can't wait to see someone with 2-3 medusa's in CW use steal as their first skill. The opponent won't even get a sylph turn xD!

        It's strategy.

        You have had one class wars with this new setup.
        Give it a few more tries before you try to mention unbalanced stuff .
        The problem is that it's even less of a "Class War" than ever before with this new format. It's all about the sylphs. There's no reason to separate knights, archers and mages for "Class Wars" when class-specific skills have ceased to be relevant at all.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
          The problem is that it's even less of a "Class War" than ever before with this new format. It's all about the sylphs. There's no reason to separate knights, archers and mages for "Class Wars" when class-specific skills have ceased to be relevant at all.
          This. For instance, Mages have been designated healers since the very beginning of the game. Now we have Iris and there are several different ways to absorb/regenerate HP so our "exclusivity" - I'm a mage myself - has disappeared. Since sylphs are able to replace (almost) any class atm, they should limit their type otherwise there would be no need to separate the 3 classes.

          Comment


          • #6
            well I have and Iris and Triton would you still limit that or should it be more like you can only have one type of each element. I am a knight and just made the rounds drag on for sometime I only had two or three that were finished in under 2 minutes. Most were two just over two minutes and 3 went the full length and ran out of time.

            DarkMeph
            Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
              well I have and Iris and Triton would you still limit that or should it be more like you can only have one type of each element. I am a knight and just made the rounds drag on for sometime I only had two or three that were finished in under 2 minutes. Most were two just over two minutes and 3 went the full length and ran out of time.

              DarkMeph
              One of each element at max.

              Comment

              Working...
              X