Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hello dear players !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello dear players !!!

Hello everyone here. I have some questions and please anyone from staff to answer me !!!
    Why the hell we got compensation of Stamina,(after everyone got it everyday) 500k gold (not help) 500k daru (again not help) ? Why the hell we give you too many money and you guys make too big joke with us ? and where is this free to play ? for what we to play ? to can't make Bg's because all monster is in ? or arenas lol again all monster is in lol .. We have to make Bg's,Arenas not to what lvl is any player and what he/she br have to can everyone make and got stuff ... and we give us free stuff but no chance to got any big reward from (free boxes) i mean mount or another big stuff why ? Ofc because (you are not casher) why ? that make the low br players SAD !!!! (im one of those) !!!! Why the hell low players not have chance in WB to got 1st plance or 2th or 3th ? Because all the donors need to be first to can spend next time more and more ! and now guys where is play for free ? Thank you and sry for my bad English Have a nice day !!!
    Last edited by Stiven891; 12-18-2014, 03:24 PM.

Free to play = You don't have to pay to be able to log into the game and play it. What you're thinking of is Pay to Win. You don't have to spend money to play the game, but if you want to get ahead, you'll have to.

Why would a low br player have an advantage over a high br player in wb?
    If you have a decent attack and know what you're doing, you have a good chance at being top 10, or top 3 if players on your server suck. Otherwise, ofc the higher brs will dominate wb.

Comment

im dont talk about top 10 lol where is the chance for a 1 place when you a low player dont be too rude lol !!!! im about to say for all low br players lol where is chance to get this first place in wb ??????????? where is chance in game to got good title to be more strong that is impossible because all of most strong players in they server dont give a chance !!!!
      Last edited by Stiven891; 12-18-2014, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stiven891 View Post
        im dont talk about top 10 lol where is the chance for a 1 place when you a low player dont be too rude lol !!!!
        I wasn't being rude lol
        Low br players should aim for top 10 before thinking about first place. Like I said, the higher your attack, the more damage you do on wb.
        I don't know any other way to explain it, wb isn't some chance event, you need high attack and a good rotation to have a chance at being first.
        Work on your attack and sylph. If you're a completely free player, you have little chance to be first in wb

Comment

If you want to be first at anything, quit. Thank me later.

Comment

are you kidding me ? lol are you crazy i mean lol if im not a casher and dont spend belens to up my wb stat what chance i have with who spend ? tell me and im low br if spend balens and again i dont have chance to got first place and dont tell me idk what to do in wb lol because i know !!!! And yes free players cant got the first place !!!!

Comment

are you kidding me ? lol are you crazy i mean lol if im not a casher and dont spend belens to up my wb stat what chance i have with who spend ? tell me and im low br if spend balens and again i dont have chance to got first place and dont tell me idk what to do in wb lol because i know !!!! And yes free players cant got the first place !!!!
              Fight the WB to gain daru and gold to improve your character. What's the obsession with first place? That's reserved for the people that do the most damage fastest. If that's not you, they should not have to sacrifice their gameplay so you can become first for a change. WB is a damage race.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

the WB is casher damage only who can spend balens !!! and who is a most with a damage about that i say that lol where im wrong too many player and too low chance to got good stuff !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  If you want to be first at anything, quit. Thank me later.
                  QFT

the WB is casher damage only who can spend balens !!! and who is a most with a damage about that i say that lol where im wrong too many player and too low chance to got good stuff !!!!!
                  You want good stuff you gotta pay for it or wait for it. I don't see that changing any time soon.
                  Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Ok. Let me give you a little example from the real life.
                    You start in the World's Best Pianist contest.
                    You've been playing the piano for 1-2 months.
                    You don't really have the sense of hearing and you've been playing on some cheap keyboard (not even a digital piano).

Now, you enrolled for that contest and are going to compete with top world's pianists who devoted their lives to the music
                    They graduated from Musical Academies and got plenty of rewards and their own compositions.

You can't compete with them, they're way beyond your reach. Now you come, shout and whine for not having a chance to be first.
                    That's how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      Ok. Let me give you a little example from the real life.
                      You start in the World's Best Pianist contest.
                      You've been playing the piano for 1-2 months.
                      You don't really have the sense of hearing and you've been playing on some cheap keyboard (not even a digital piano).

Now, you enrolled for that contest and are going to compete with top world's pianists who devoted their lives to the music
                      They graduated from Musical Academies and got plenty of rewards and their own compositions.

You can't compete with them, they're way beyond your reach. Now you come, shout and whine for not having a chance to be first.
                      That's how I see it.
                      TIL: wartunes heaviest cashers are all pianists
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        TIL: wartunes heaviest cashers are all pianists
                        TIL: Brutal_Hobo needs to learn a bit about abstract thinking and reading comprehension.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          TIL: Brutal_Hobo needs to learn a bit about abstract thinking and reading comprehension.
                          TIL: Caballero1321 needs to get a sense of humor.
                          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                            TIL: Caballero1321 needs to get a sense of humor.
                            TIL: what TIL means...
                            Originally posted by TheVictorious
                            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                            Originally posted by PunkPetal
                            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                            Originally posted by EdGrr
                            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                            Class: Mage
                            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                              TIL: what TIL means...
                              Had no idea either, had to google it :P

Comment

Working...
                              X