Sylph arena rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Investigation? This looks like a job for Scooby Doo and the gang! TO THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!!!

ah yes my childhood was ruined when i grew up to realize shaggy was a pothead
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]119353[/ATTACH]
      i dont understand this... pls someone explain it
      What happened is that before the rankings updated they all moved past you. If you refresh you'd see the new totals and ranks would be fixed. Spend the 100k. You can afford it .

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
        That probably means it's bugged...with the old sylph arena, the point difference between everyone was always only like 5-30 pts, but I never saw anyone ranked wrong
        No, it wasn't a bug or a feature. It's cause I'd wait until 12:08, strip my sylph team down, take a loss, get ranked below him at the same pts (Sylph BR tiebreaker), put all my sylphs back on my team, and hit him at 12:09:30s. He just never bothered to open his battle log to see I'd beaten him and knocked him down a level.

I figured it was fair retaliation for one of his guildmates using his main and 2 alts to repeatedly knock my guildmate and in-game spouse down at the same time.

Comment

Working...
        X