Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

180k balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
    they call me BoogerEater - Kabam 57

... I wanted to keep things "dl" after I corrected a post by a fellow server player (will not replay the story), but all I do any more is look at hot events and read the forum.

thats merged with kabam 42 right?

that was my old server
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      thats merged with kabam 42 right?

that was my old server
      Yes. On that note, I noticed all the mergers were listed at the bottom of the HoF announcement. ... made it painfully obvious there was no effort to respect server start-dates. It was all about matching the top cashers.
      Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
      Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
      Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
      Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

180k balens on my planet, especially after the constant spending stuff we've had recently, equates to four asterixes and a couple of cupcakes, ending in "off".

In the UK, where I'm actually from, I believe it's about £1200 :P
        Server: S371
        Guild: Harmony♣
        Class: Archer
        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

As Java and PL/SQL programmer, I would have to work a bit over a month to earn enough cash to recharge 180k balens.
          It's around 7.5k PLN.

Comment

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
            180k balens on my planet, especially after the constant spending stuff we've had recently, equates to four asterixes and a couple of cupcakes, ending in "off".

In the UK, where I'm actually from, I believe it's about £1200 :P

£1140 at current rate (from London myself)
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

No worries, in this rate in a month we`ll see Satan Spender where with your house you can get an airplane as mount and a real R2 employee to work for you (if that would help somehow) in a tree house. Oh and lets not forget what can we do with our soul here, i bet we can reach a good amount of balens o_@
              Last edited by sunshinε; 12-19-2014, 12:34 PM.
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

180k balens are 48,600 cordobas in my country, like 7 or 8 month of my monthly income... so, lmfao with this event... but if you are rich enough to aford this luxury go ahead and have fun kicking some buts.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                X