Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R252856585
    replied
    ligerwill, Wraithraiser, the thing says I must give others mojo before I can give either of you more mojo, but you two are the only ones making comments I like [and sometimes Brutal Hobo .... sometimes]

EDIT: OK, so I found two more to like here.
    Last edited by R252856585; 12-18-2014, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    lol true
    (damn it, the message is too short so. i want to post an elephant havin a poo video here, but that would get me banned , so will just say i wanted to post it ONLY to fill the space needed. erm)
    Yeah, be careful, mods. might downrep you for -7 if you put too much poo on forum.

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    lol true
    (damn it, the message is too short so. i want to post an elephant havin a poo video here, but that would get me banned , so will just say i wanted to post it ONLY to fill the space needed. erm)

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
    well, follow up question on it. you want to use that money on pixels. or to buy. umm, lets say stock on r2, and make more money on people who spend it on the pixels? ridiculous amounts on money...all i'm saying
    I doubt R2s stocks are worth much, but who knows there's tons of amazement to be found within this game an company in general. lol

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    well, follow up question on it. you want to use that money on pixels. or to buy. umm, lets say stock on r2, and make more money on people who spend it on the pixels? ridiculous amounts on money...all i'm saying

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    2k hungry African children

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    1.8k usd and about 1.2k pounds i think

Leave a comment:

Working...
X