X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gimmikc
    started a topic 180k balens

180k balens

just curious, how much is it as rl money where ever you are. just that, it is listed as a limit on price now on a spender limit...

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    180k balens are 48,600 cordobas in my country, like 7 or 8 month of my monthly income... so, lmfao with this event... but if you are rich enough to aford this luxury go ahead and have fun kicking some buts.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    No worries, in this rate in a month we`ll see Satan Spender where with your house you can get an airplane as mount and a real R2 employee to work for you (if that would help somehow) in a tree house. Oh and lets not forget what can we do with our soul here, i bet we can reach a good amount of balens o_@
    Last edited by sunshinε; 12-19-2014, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
    180k balens on my planet, especially after the constant spending stuff we've had recently, equates to four asterixes and a couple of cupcakes, ending in "off".

In the UK, where I'm actually from, I believe it's about £1200 :P

£1140 at current rate (from London myself)

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    As Java and PL/SQL programmer, I would have to work a bit over a month to earn enough cash to recharge 180k balens.
    It's around 7.5k PLN.

Leave a comment:

• kelbeans
    replied
    180k balens on my planet, especially after the constant spending stuff we've had recently, equates to four asterixes and a couple of cupcakes, ending in "off".

In the UK, where I'm actually from, I believe it's about £1200 :P

Leave a comment:

• R252856585
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    thats merged with kabam 42 right?

that was my old server
    Yes. On that note, I noticed all the mergers were listed at the bottom of the HoF announcement. ... made it painfully obvious there was no effort to respect server start-dates. It was all about matching the top cashers.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
    they call me BoogerEater - Kabam 57

... I wanted to keep things "dl" after I corrected a post by a fellow server player (will not replay the story), but all I do any more is look at hot events and read the forum.

thats merged with kabam 42 right?

that was my old server

Leave a comment:

• R252856585
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    ty man btw whats your secret identity?
    they call me BoogerEater - Kabam 57

... I wanted to keep things "dl" after I corrected a post by a fellow server player (will not replay the story), but all I do any more is look at hot events and read the forum.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    im a pixel african, send me money
    open your door its in the tree to your left

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    you have no heart and no love for humanity!! what about the pixel africans, pixel africans need money too, why do you think i tell people to buy more balens? i am the advocate of the pixel race they have rights too
    But wartune has no Africans

there was even a thread about it

wartune is racist for catering only to their own white (asian) community

silly liger

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THO

in 3-5 patches we'll have EQUALITY and show respect to the purple/blue sub-class! Now that's ethnic diversity.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    you have no heart and no love for humanity!! what about the pixel africans, pixel africans need money too, why do you think i tell people to buy more balens? i am the advocate of the pixel race they have rights too

im a pixel african, send me money

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    2k hungry African children

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
    ligerwill, Wraithraiser, the thing says I must give others mojo before I can give either of you more mojo, but you two are the only ones making comments I like [and sometimes Brutal Hobo .... sometimes]

EDIT: OK, so I found two more to like here.
    ty man btw whats your secret identity?
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-18-2014, 09:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R252856585
    replied
    ... and sometimes Sauron ... sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    please Mr Hobo is my father, call me Sauron

Leave a comment:

Working...
X