Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    thats the sylph team br, i dont think sunshine was adding his other sylph br, because you only physically see your br in the room
    and 510k seems about right for that, since hes around 460k before pots iirc
    we don't know what sunshine was rating as his BR. till he says so or not we will never know.
    Simple fact though, you can see your total (new **) BR under GENERAL BR on the ratings menu, then add pots/scrolls etc for CW BR

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Isn't the BR Calc rate on MAtk like 1.05 to PAtk being 1.00? I'd take a 20% Boost to HP - which would get me around 80,000 Extra HP right now (16K BR) than the non-stat generating BR calc that gets me a 5% boost to BR from MAtk - and only gets me about 4,800 BR.

An extra 10k - 12k BR at HoF Time means I'd have hit the 400k Mark and got the mount.

It wasn't about Knights being in the way - it was about the BR generally needed on the East Coast to advance in Class Wars - and Knights, on average, sport a higher BR than a Mage does, especially at the high end.

The poster sunshine wrote "US West is not easy at all... i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think."

The top 16 (Warlords Hall) on East Coast were:
    891,261 BR
    872,330 BR
    827,726 BR
    824,338 BR
    813,090 BR
    793,525 BR
    783,688 BR
    779,253 BR
    776,897 BR
    774,567 BR (This is 10th, 264k Greater than the West Coast Equivalent Rank)
    757,149 BR
    753,751 BR
    722,634 BR
    717,867 BR
    711,672 BR
    700,774 BR

The Mage's top was 866,908 BR on the East Coast, 10th was 773,311 BR and 16th (last in) was 683,222 BR. So as you can see, the Mage class tends to be a little behind BR-wise.

thats the sylph team br, i dont think sunshine was adding his other sylph br, because you only physically see your br in the room
    and 510k seems about right for that, since hes around 460k before pots iirc

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    +1 what I was saying in the beginning. its not putting down anyone's efforts. Just that the requirements are different (and much higher) for the division I play in

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    matk gives more br than patk
    Isn't the BR Calc rate on MAtk like 1.05 to PAtk being 1.00? I'd take a 20% Boost to HP - which would get me around 80,000 Extra HP right now (16K BR) than the non-stat generating BR calc that gets me a 5% boost to BR from MAtk - and only gets me about 4,800 BR.

An extra 10k - 12k BR at HoF Time means I'd have hit the 400k Mark and got the mount.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    beside the fact that its classwars, and no knight is in your way for reaching finals when your not a knight yourself.
    It wasn't about Knights being in the way - it was about the BR generally needed on the East Coast to advance in Class Wars - and Knights, on average, sport a higher BR than a Mage does, especially at the high end.

The poster sunshine wrote "US West is not easy at all... i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think."

The top 16 (Warlords Hall) on East Coast were:
    891,261 BR
    872,330 BR
    827,726 BR
    824,338 BR
    813,090 BR
    793,525 BR
    783,688 BR
    779,253 BR
    776,897 BR
    774,567 BR (This is 10th, 264k Greater than the West Coast Equivalent Rank)
    757,149 BR
    753,751 BR
    722,634 BR
    717,867 BR
    711,672 BR
    700,774 BR

The Mage's top was 866,908 BR on the East Coast, 10th was 773,311 BR and 16th (last in) was 683,222 BR. So as you can see, the Mage class tends to be a little behind BR-wise.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    matk gives more br than patk beside the fact that its classwars, and no knight is in your way for reaching finals when your not a knight yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    US West is not easy at all (that if you`re talking about R2`s servers), people have br of 650k+ i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think. Of course fake br is added from sylph but even so..
    Just backing up what HumbleSlayer is saying... I'm a Mage on the East Coast. In this last CW I finished the preliminaries 13-2, ranked 12th in Prelims, but only made Warrior's Hall because I was 38th in BR. My BR was 602k w/ pots & scrolls. That's 38th. I don't know if 510k makes top-50 on any east-coast class, let alone gets one into Warlord's Hall.

The lowest BR in our top-16 was nearly 700k. And Knight BR tends to be inflated compared to a Mage's because you guys get more passive buffs that boost BR than we do - like 20% HP - which may not seem like a lot, but that's nearly 20k BR for Knights at the high end right now that a Mage can't get.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by R26870821 View Post
    iam a knight and have 360 k br atm whit a 3 start purple herc and i dont feel he is a waste yes there a better sylph out there now but if ypu play smart he can still pack a wallop it al depens on how you wanne play and what you wanne aim for yester day i made it to cw finals like anyother month so i still its a good sylph for many reasons
    congrats and good job. In East, West, you need another 60k BR to get in there.

Either way, congrats

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    350k BR as an archer making it into finals is TINY BR compared to East and West servers. Good luck getting in top 100 as a knight here with 400k
    im not archer,im mage....and I play on Europe server
    Last edited by Nightfish; 12-21-2014, 08:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    OP: Your assumption is incorrect.

This thread is dumb.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
    for now herc still useful in pvp. i get rank 3 in oceanic CW with 530k BR as for troops i use athena and triton. in battleground herc still OP
    you are just monster, even defeat skyrocks XD

Leave a comment:

• R26211131
    replied
    for now herc still useful in pvp. i get rank 3 in oceanic CW with 530k BR as for troops i use athena and triton. in battleground herc still OP

Leave a comment:

• Pickapath
    replied
    ummm if slyphs are going to replace troops, then why do we have new troops waiting to be activated? makes no sense.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    triton not really a must, I am using my 21K triton only heal me ~40K (maybe my triton too weak?), which 40K not helping much in 300K BR battle

triton is used for the ice armour skill, its like an agorean

better for mages i think
    but there was another skill i believe was tested that would do good
    it completely blocks an attack
    waters spirit i think it is, the description says something about crits

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by xDemox View Post
    still need herc for events & its a good sylph to have in ur sylph team

anyways aoe on gaia & athena didnt seem to be working to well to me! but maybe that was just me

But Triton is a must now for CW
    triton not really a must, I am using my 21K triton only heal me ~40K (maybe my triton too weak?), which 40K not helping much in 300K BR battle

Leave a comment:

• xDemox
    replied
    still need herc for events & its a good sylph to have in ur sylph team

anyways aoe on gaia & athena didnt seem to be working to well to me! but maybe that was just me

But Triton is a must now for CW

Leave a comment:

Working...
X