X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    im 350k br and im Europe so don't bet next time...nightwish is name of character server 163
    350k BR as an archer making it into finals is TINY BR compared to East and West servers. Good luck getting in top 100 as a knight here with 400k

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    u know its only for cw we have that in bg it will always be with tropps so how is it even a wast + u make so much gold from wb and get longer in other pve's why do u even care for pvp when u dont own a bank or something

Nope, ALL PvP will be like CW (sylph wars) very soon. Troops will be taken out of BG and you will carry your 3 sylphs instead.

"why care for pvp when you don't own a bank?" SERIOUSLY? do you honestly even play pve games? Does anyone here do all these events to never ever duel or fight another person planning on doing well? LMAO

I guess I have been doing it wrong the entire life of wartune. I play PVE so I can be better at pve, but the end goal is to be able to beat another PERSON in a fight. I could care less about doing 7,000,000 damage in 1 hit if I lost every battle against a person.
    Last edited by HumbleSlayer; 12-19-2014, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    herc is still awesome, needed in necro, spire, tok, sky trail, gods descent.
    aegis and athena are nice in team arena etc.

the fact that one event changed doesnt mean its becomming a waste. cw is still useless and will remain until and if rewards will change

What you don't get is that BG and duels will be just like CW was this month very soon.

I know some people say PvP doesn't matter but WOW! I don't play for PVE. Most every player I know plays PVE so they will be good at PvP

Forgive me if I made the impression that its simple to make it into CW West finals. I know that's not the case

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Rofl west coast cw very easy indeed.
    Stop crying like a baby, even tho youre hilarious.
    US West is not easy at all (that if you`re talking about R2`s servers), people have br of 650k+ i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think. Of course fake br is added from sylph but even so..
    Last edited by sunshinε; 12-19-2014, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post

the fact that one event changed doesnt mean its becomming a waste. cw is still useless and will remain until and if rewards will change
    he is needed in cw to I sylph first and gain 15% dmg boost since enemy awaken after me and hit me 3 times ,2x troop and 1 player ,than lower 30% mdef ....so if troops alive they can give u constant dmg boost guardian rune use to survive if need wit hshort circuit or thunder strike can be used to clear troops if u want full power of delp

90% of cw I went in finals with herc so cant really say its useless it work for me

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
    I bet you are in oceanic, or west coast.... where tiny BR gets into finals. On the East coast servers you needed 350k BR BEFORE SYLPH BR to get into finals....

NOW? being a knight on the East Coast I bet you need 400k to get into top 100

Same with mages and archers for top 100. if you aren't fighting at 375k+ you aren't getting in period. Its easy for others to say "we got in blah blah blah" when you fight in a league where tiny BR makes top 100
    im 350k br and im Europe so don't bet next time...nightwish is name of character server 163

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    for herc if the player is in back row just spam jupiter and use flashstorm as well thats how you use him in cw

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    not this time

i think wraith said he got in at rank 99
    he around 390k
    That was sarcastic mentor hobo.

there's no such thing as tiny br's in west cw finals.
    Last edited by pietjeprecies; 12-19-2014, 08:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    if you think hercules is useless just cuz of CW, I tell you

who cares about CW nowadays?

oh wait (reading reputation)

thank you my 1 min wasted =)

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    not this time

he around 390k
    Yup, 390k unbuffed 422k with buffs on at the end (idek which br it takes) but 99th in BR

Altho this CW I think it took "general" BR (with the sylph teams) so that might change things a bit, my sylph team weak only 103k-ish

West coast CW being easy pfft, maybe R2 west coast, but the main west coast not at all.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    You guys do realize that every BG and PVP scenario will soon be like this epic fail of class warts?

To all you that built a Hercules, do you feel you spent wisely your time and money?

Anyone using Herc on PvP in a class warts type fight... do you feel smart?

You should be VERY angry if you have a gold, 5,4 or even 3 star herc with any sepulcrum in it.................
    u know its only for cw we have that in bg it will always be with tropps so how is it even a wast + u make so much gold from wb and get longer in other pve's why do u even care for pvp when u dont own a bank or something

Leave a comment:

• R26870821
    replied
    iam a knight and have 360 k br atm whit a 3 start purple herc and i dont feel he is a waste yes there a better sylph out there now but if ypu play smart he can still pack a wallop it al depens on how you wanne play and what you wanne aim for yester day i made it to cw finals like anyother month so i still its a good sylph for many reasons

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post

not this time

he around 390k

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    I bet you are in oceanic, or west coast.... where tiny BR gets into finals. On the East coast servers you needed 350k BR BEFORE SYLPH BR to get into finals....

NOW? being a knight on the East Coast I bet you need 400k to get into top 100

Same with mages and archers for top 100. if you aren't fighting at 375k+ you aren't getting in period. Its easy for others to say "we got in blah blah blah" when you fight in a league where tiny BR makes top 100

Leave a comment:

Working...
X