Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

You guys do realize that every BG and PVP scenario will soon be like this epic fail of class warts?

To all you that built a Hercules, do you feel you spent wisely your time and money?

Anyone using Herc on PvP in a class warts type fight... do you feel smart?

You should be VERY angry if you have a gold, 5,4 or even 3 star herc with any sepulcrum in it.................
    Archer hoarder

They want you to spend on Athena and Gaia, and eventually the fusion sylph. Why would a non-cash sylph be so strong in pvp?

Comment

why would i be mad?

i have a 2 star herc with sepulcrum in it
      i wouldn't of beaten necro without it
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I had that waste-of-money feeling about sylphs a long time ago. It was back when I found out I cannot change the skill-set without spending several dollars, and even then it is randomized. There's also the fact that sepulcrum gets allocated randomly. ... and it is easy to accidentally put hundreds of dollars into the wrong sylph. ... and it is possible to accidentally delete a several-thousand-dollar sylph with a few unfortunate clicks.
        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

I guess Hercules' power could probably get rid of my warts if I had any

Comment

the honeymoon is over.
            this isn't the same game I made a $25 investment in a year ago...
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

I think R2 wants to kill Wartune to move onto other games...

Comment

like i always say pvp doesnt really matter much so herc still good investment.. its still king in single pve buuuut since OP topic is on pvp yeah it sucks " insert inappropriate word of your choice" but herc has a sword so worth the money/investment? maybe?
                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                  like i always say pvp doesnt really matter much so herc still good investment.. its still king in single pve buuuut since OP topic is on pvp yeah it sucks " insert inappropriate word of your choice" but herc has a sword so worth the money/investment? maybe?
                  His big sword always felt like it was overcompensating something "hmmmm"

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    talk about a punch in the taint.............

Herc goes from 1st, 2nd, POSSIBLY 3rd, in PvP................ To dead last by a mile in one foul swoop
                    Archer hoarder

Comment

You can't run a scam without scamming people, and what they did to Hercules owners is quite amazing.

Comment

"you can't run a scam without scamming people" this is going on my calendar
                        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                          "you can't run a scam without scamming people" this is going on my calendar

its def epic and true. Its amazing what they get away with. People just turn around and take it too....
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            you're a knight, im sure you can relate.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
                              You can't run a scam without scamming people, and what they did to Hercules owners is quite amazing.
                              How did "they" scam you into building your herc? I understand what the OP is saying but it's just silly. The apollo guys were crying the same thing when the electro sylph came to town.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-19-2014, 03:13 AM. Reason: replacing a rude word

Comment

Working...
                              X