No announcement yet.

Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually im mage and went to finals with 2 purple star herc....actually every month I went to finals with herc

Comment

I have a 48k herc and actually got my highest cw points total today.
      If you just suck at wt like the op, every change will hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
        actually im mage and went to finals with 2 purple star herc....actually every month I went to finals with herc
        I bet you are in oceanic, or west coast.... where tiny BR gets into finals. On the East coast servers you needed 350k BR BEFORE SYLPH BR to get into finals....

NOW? being a knight on the East Coast I bet you need 400k to get into top 100

Same with mages and archers for top 100. if you aren't fighting at 375k+ you aren't getting in period. Its easy for others to say "we got in blah blah blah" when you fight in a league where tiny BR makes top 100
        Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
          I bet you are in oceanic, or west coast.... where tiny BR gets into finals. On the East coast servers you needed 350k BR BEFORE SYLPH BR to get into finals....

Same with mages and archers for top 100. if you aren't fighting at 375k+ you aren't getting in period. Its easy for others to say "we got in blah blah blah" when you fight in a league where tiny BR makes top 100
          Rofl west coast cw very easy indeed.
          Stop crying like a baby, even tho youre hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post

not this time

i think wraith said he got in at rank 99
            he around 390k
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

iam a knight and have 360 k br atm whit a 3 start purple herc and i dont feel he is a waste yes there a better sylph out there now but if ypu play smart he can still pack a wallop it al depens on how you wanne play and what you wanne aim for yester day i made it to cw finals like anyother month so i still its a good sylph for many reasons
              sirenia 32 server 91 knight 430 k br

Comment

You guys do realize that every BG and PVP scenario will soon be like this epic fail of class warts?

To all you that built a Hercules, do you feel you spent wisely your time and money?

Anyone using Herc on PvP in a class warts type fight... do you feel smart?

You should be VERY angry if you have a gold, 5,4 or even 3 star herc with any sepulcrum in it.................
                u know its only for cw we have that in bg it will always be with tropps so how is it even a wast + u make so much gold from wb and get longer in other pve's why do u even care for pvp when u dont own a bank or something

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  not this time

he around 390k
                  Yup, 390k unbuffed 422k with buffs on at the end (idek which br it takes) but 99th in BR

Altho this CW I think it took "general" BR (with the sylph teams) so that might change things a bit, my sylph team weak only 103k-ish

West coast CW being easy pfft, maybe R2 west coast, but the main west coast not at all.

Comment

if you think hercules is useless just cuz of CW, I tell you

who cares about CW nowadays?

oh wait (reading reputation)

thank you my 1 min wasted =)
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      not this time

he around 390k
                      That was sarcastic mentor hobo.

there's no such thing as tiny br's in west cw finals.
                      Last edited by pietjeprecies; 12-19-2014, 08:39 AM.

Comment

for herc if the player is in back row just spam jupiter and use flashstorm as well thats how you use him in cw
                        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

im 350k br and im Europe so don't bet next time...nightwish is name of character server 163

Comment

herc is still awesome, needed in necro, spire, tok, sky trail, gods descent.
                            aegis and athena are nice in team arena etc.

the fact that one event changed doesnt mean its becomming a waste. cw is still useless and will remain until and if rewards will change

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                              herc is still awesome, needed in necro, spire, tok, sky trail, gods descent.
                              aegis and athena are nice in team arena etc.

the fact that one event changed doesnt mean its becomming a waste. cw is still useless and will remain until and if rewards will change
                              he is needed in cw to I sylph first and gain 15% dmg boost since enemy awaken after me and hit me 3 times ,2x troop and 1 player ,than lower 30% mdef ....so if troops alive they can give u constant dmg boost guardian rune use to survive if need wit hshort circuit or thunder strike can be used to clear troops if u want full power of delp

90% of cw I went in finals with herc so cant really say its useless it work for me

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                                US West is not easy at all (that if you`re talking about R2`s servers), people have br of 650k+ i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think. Of course fake br is added from sylph but even so..
                                Last edited by sunshinε; 12-19-2014, 12:27 PM.
                                Player: sunshinε
                                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                                Level: 80
                                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X