Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    herc is still awesome, needed in necro, spire, tok, sky trail, gods descent.
    aegis and athena are nice in team arena etc.

the fact that one event changed doesnt mean its becomming a waste. cw is still useless and will remain until and if rewards will change

What you don't get is that BG and duels will be just like CW was this month very soon.

I know some people say PvP doesn't matter but WOW! I don't play for PVE. Most every player I know plays PVE so they will be good at PvP

Forgive me if I made the impression that its simple to make it into CW West finals. I know that's not the case
    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
      u know its only for cw we have that in bg it will always be with tropps so how is it even a wast + u make so much gold from wb and get longer in other pve's why do u even care for pvp when u dont own a bank or something

Nope, ALL PvP will be like CW (sylph wars) very soon. Troops will be taken out of BG and you will carry your 3 sylphs instead.

"why care for pvp when you don't own a bank?" SERIOUSLY? do you honestly even play pve games? Does anyone here do all these events to never ever duel or fight another person planning on doing well? LMAO

I guess I have been doing it wrong the entire life of wartune. I play PVE so I can be better at pve, but the end goal is to be able to beat another PERSON in a fight. I could care less about doing 7,000,000 damage in 1 hit if I lost every battle against a person.
      Last edited by HumbleSlayer; 12-19-2014, 07:24 PM.
      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
        im 350k br and im Europe so don't bet next time...nightwish is name of character server 163
        350k BR as an archer making it into finals is TINY BR compared to East and West servers. Good luck getting in top 100 as a knight here with 400k
        Archer hoarder

Comment

still need herc for events & its a good sylph to have in ur sylph team

anyways aoe on gaia & athena didnt seem to be working to well to me! but maybe that was just me

But Triton is a must now for CW

Comment

Originally posted by xDemox View Post
            still need herc for events & its a good sylph to have in ur sylph team

anyways aoe on gaia & athena didnt seem to be working to well to me! but maybe that was just me

But Triton is a must now for CW
            triton not really a must, I am using my 21K triton only heal me ~40K (maybe my triton too weak?), which 40K not helping much in 300K BR battle
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              triton not really a must, I am using my 21K triton only heal me ~40K (maybe my triton too weak?), which 40K not helping much in 300K BR battle

triton is used for the ice armour skill, its like an agorean

better for mages i think
              but there was another skill i believe was tested that would do good
              it completely blocks an attack
              waters spirit i think it is, the description says something about crits
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

ummm if slyphs are going to replace troops, then why do we have new troops waiting to be activated? makes no sense.

Comment

for now herc still useful in pvp. i get rank 3 in oceanic CW with 530k BR as for troops i use athena and triton. in battleground herc still OP
                  IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
                    for now herc still useful in pvp. i get rank 3 in oceanic CW with 530k BR as for troops i use athena and triton. in battleground herc still OP
                    you are just monster, even defeat skyrocks XD
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

OP: Your assumption is incorrect.

This thread is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                        350k BR as an archer making it into finals is TINY BR compared to East and West servers. Good luck getting in top 100 as a knight here with 400k
                        im not archer,im mage....and I play on Europe server
                        Last edited by Nightfish; 12-21-2014, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26870821 View Post
                          iam a knight and have 360 k br atm whit a 3 start purple herc and i dont feel he is a waste yes there a better sylph out there now but if ypu play smart he can still pack a wallop it al depens on how you wanne play and what you wanne aim for yester day i made it to cw finals like anyother month so i still its a good sylph for many reasons
                          congrats and good job. In East, West, you need another 60k BR to get in there.

Either way, congrats
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                            US West is not easy at all (that if you`re talking about R2`s servers), people have br of 650k+ i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think. Of course fake br is added from sylph but even so..
                            Just backing up what HumbleSlayer is saying... I'm a Mage on the East Coast. In this last CW I finished the preliminaries 13-2, ranked 12th in Prelims, but only made Warrior's Hall because I was 38th in BR. My BR was 602k w/ pots & scrolls. That's 38th. I don't know if 510k makes top-50 on any east-coast class, let alone gets one into Warlord's Hall.

The lowest BR in our top-16 was nearly 700k. And Knight BR tends to be inflated compared to a Mage's because you guys get more passive buffs that boost BR than we do - like 20% HP - which may not seem like a lot, but that's nearly 20k BR for Knights at the high end right now that a Mage can't get.

Comment

matk gives more br than patk beside the fact that its classwars, and no knight is in your way for reaching finals when your not a knight yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                                matk gives more br than patk
                                Isn't the BR Calc rate on MAtk like 1.05 to PAtk being 1.00? I'd take a 20% Boost to HP - which would get me around 80,000 Extra HP right now (16K BR) than the non-stat generating BR calc that gets me a 5% boost to BR from MAtk - and only gets me about 4,800 BR.

An extra 10k - 12k BR at HoF Time means I'd have hit the 400k Mark and got the mount.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                                beside the fact that its classwars, and no knight is in your way for reaching finals when your not a knight yourself.
                                It wasn't about Knights being in the way - it was about the BR generally needed on the East Coast to advance in Class Wars - and Knights, on average, sport a higher BR than a Mage does, especially at the high end.

The poster sunshine wrote "US West is not easy at all... i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think."

The top 16 (Warlords Hall) on East Coast were:
                                891,261 BR
                                872,330 BR
                                827,726 BR
                                824,338 BR
                                813,090 BR
                                793,525 BR
                                783,688 BR
                                779,253 BR
                                776,897 BR
                                774,567 BR (This is 10th, 264k Greater than the West Coast Equivalent Rank)
                                757,149 BR
                                753,751 BR
                                722,634 BR
                                717,867 BR
                                711,672 BR
                                700,774 BR

The Mage's top was 866,908 BR on the East Coast, 10th was 773,311 BR and 16th (last in) was 683,222 BR. So as you can see, the Mage class tends to be a little behind BR-wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X