No announcement yet.

Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 what I was saying in the beginning. its not putting down anyone's efforts. Just that the requirements are different (and much higher) for the division I play in
    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      Isn't the BR Calc rate on MAtk like 1.05 to PAtk being 1.00? I'd take a 20% Boost to HP - which would get me around 80,000 Extra HP right now (16K BR) than the non-stat generating BR calc that gets me a 5% boost to BR from MAtk - and only gets me about 4,800 BR.

An extra 10k - 12k BR at HoF Time means I'd have hit the 400k Mark and got the mount.

It wasn't about Knights being in the way - it was about the BR generally needed on the East Coast to advance in Class Wars - and Knights, on average, sport a higher BR than a Mage does, especially at the high end.

The poster sunshine wrote "US West is not easy at all... i was poted and i had 510k br, got rank 5 in warlords hall and rank 10 on battle rating so 510k br and qualify on rank 10 as br dont think is that easy as you may think."

The top 16 (Warlords Hall) on East Coast were:
      891,261 BR
      872,330 BR
      827,726 BR
      824,338 BR
      813,090 BR
      793,525 BR
      783,688 BR
      779,253 BR
      776,897 BR
      774,567 BR (This is 10th, 264k Greater than the West Coast Equivalent Rank)
      757,149 BR
      753,751 BR
      722,634 BR
      717,867 BR
      711,672 BR
      700,774 BR

The Mage's top was 866,908 BR on the East Coast, 10th was 773,311 BR and 16th (last in) was 683,222 BR. So as you can see, the Mage class tends to be a little behind BR-wise.

thats the sylph team br, i dont think sunshine was adding his other sylph br, because you only physically see your br in the room
      and 510k seems about right for that, since hes around 460k before pots iirc
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        thats the sylph team br, i dont think sunshine was adding his other sylph br, because you only physically see your br in the room
        and 510k seems about right for that, since hes around 460k before pots iirc
        we don't know what sunshine was rating as his BR. till he says so or not we will never know.
        Simple fact though, you can see your total (new **) BR under GENERAL BR on the ratings menu, then add pots/scrolls etc for CW BR
        Archer hoarder

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	1705273Click image for larger version

Name:	sorc.png
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	1705274Click image for larger version

Name:	Warlord.png
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	1705275europe's 12-2014 ranking list
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

That's amazing and congrats to all of them/you. Really not what I was accurately trying to say in the beginning. The top 8 compares (a little less all the way down) but what we don't get is top 100 ratings. The nice mage up above said he made top 100 with 350k BR buffed.... Ya, that isn't even close to making it in east. Either way, he plays in Euro, so congrats to him.
            Archer hoarder

Comment

so, how did the topic about Hercules derailed into topic about class war BR?
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                so, how did the topic about Hercules derailed into topic about class war BR?

idk but my br was 300k for cw

Comment

I played finals with Cerb, Triton and Herc as active sylph, was ranked 99th in BR and ended up 53 in Warrior's Hall (69 overall) with 7 wins and 3 very close fights. If you suck regardless of what sylph you use you'll do badly, and judging by this topic alone, not surprising at all.

This CW was probably the most fun I've had playing, even going up against some of the higher BR players had really close fights since they were using the uber cashed sylphs instead of focusing on buffs/debuffs.

Comment

can anyone confirm if troops get replaced for for bg pvp etc sure someone has a acc on the chinese ?

Comment

I have 4star hercules with 80k BR and dont think he is bad... Just need lucky and good timing with hitting people not sylph troops, with combination guardaina + heal rune still can fight well.

Got 36CW rank 8won 7lost, so it was my best

In pve is still hercul op - spire, descent, WB (i am doing +10milion damage more than archer with orange gaia and +50k BR)
                      [S369] Venom Creek
                      Archer
                      Lvl80
                      BR - 450K
                      CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

Alright, if you think Hercules is bad, then I suggest we trade skills between Hercules and Cerberus. I'm sure you'd be much happier with that...

P.S. Give me Unstable Voltage any day. D.S.

Comment

if someone spent tons of money on his hercules in this game, they are already wasted, so this means nothing.

And hercules still owns pvp and even cw, just...oh well....l2p perhaps
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                            Alright, if you think Hercules is bad, then I suggest we trade skills between Hercules and Cerberus. I'm sure you'd be much happier with that...

P.S. Give me Unstable Voltage any day. D.S.

Cerberus is pretty beast
                            ode to sticks, devouring lava, infernal inflation

edit: lol auto correct
                            ode to styx, infernal inflammation**

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              I played finals with Cerb, Triton and Herc as active sylph, was ranked 99th in BR and ended up 53 in Warrior's Hall (69 overall) with 7 wins and 3 very close fights. If you suck regardless of what sylph you use you'll do badly, and judging by this topic alone, not surprising at all.

This CW was probably the most fun I've had playing, even going up against some of the higher BR players had really close fights since they were using the uber cashed sylphs instead of focusing on buffs/debuffs.
                              not bad. Sounds like my CW stats. I have been ranked 94-98 5 times out of 7 months by BR. I haven't finished less than 62 in any month I made it to top 100. best was 51st. Its not about sucking, its aobut having 0 AOE and having to get lucky to get big shots to hit right targets.

And to the other poster....... YES troops get replaced by sylphs in BG soon. Soon all PvP will be like CW was this time.
                              Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                Cerberus is pretty beast
                                ode to sticks, devouring lava, infernal inflation

edit: lol auto correct
                                ode to styx, infernal inflammation**
                                In sylph arena Cerberus is pretty weak, you lose to same BR Hercules everytime.
                                Last edited by Yesheron; 12-23-2014, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X