No announcement yet.

Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that sucks mise well say troops have no use what so ever now only for campers tht aint got slyhs!

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
      Problem with Ode is 500 points, I find Infernal+Devouring+Delphic to be the better combo.

In sylph arena Cerberus is pretty weak, you lose to same BR Hercules everytime.
      That's not true at all.

My Herc around 58k vs a Cerb a couple hundred BR lower and the damage was pretty much same, the Cerb delphic took out a massive chunk of my Herc's HP. Our sylph teams were nearly same BR but could've lost easily if he had attack priority even if it was 1 br higher.

Comment

I am using 81k BR Gaia (Hades' upgrade) with 2 AoE skills (Death's Harvest and Delphic).
        Unfortunately, I don't have any other decent sylph, so I used 19k BR Apollo and 17k BR Athena.
        I was 77th in BR ranks after prelims and 38th after the finals.
        Had I Iris/Triton or just stronger support sylphs, I would've done way better. Had 3 fights where my 2x AoE (Delph in +50% dmg period) couldn't clear my enemies' support sylphs. With strong Tritons guy happened to heal 150k+ his entire team. That makes the difference, especially as he was using Gaia himself and Dark vs. Dark doesn't deal much dmg.

Any enemy with Hercules got easily pawned (had fights against 2 Orange Hercules). Even when my enemy happened to hit me with Delph, it didn't really matter as I had Guardian Rune on + my support sylphs absorbed some significant amount of hits, while I could attack the enemy with Gaia skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          That's not true at all.

My Herc around 58k vs a Cerb a couple hundred BR lower and the damage was pretty much same, the Cerb delphic took out a massive chunk of my Herc's HP. Our sylph teams were nearly same BR but could've lost easily if he had attack priority even if it was 1 br higher.
          It is true. Unstable Voltage makes all the difference. I have a Cerberus as a main sylph so frankly I have more experience in this matter. It is extremely rare to win a fight where the opponent's Hercules has higher BR than your Cerberus and you also lose some fights that you can't really believe. I lost one sylph arena fight to a person with 66k total sylph strength, Hercules lower BR than my Cerberus, and my total strength is 86k.

Comment

Herc has some nice skills, but a single target delphic. Cerb has a delphic that can hit more than one target.

I don't regret the maybe 10$ USD spent on my Herc.
            IGN: TreeTopper
            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
            Guild: ESKReborn
            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

People are overlooking that one's Herc gets to that 10x stack of damage buff incredibly fast now as well due to the little dinks from the other two pets. You get the right support Pets with that and every shot you take is going to 1-shot the enemy pets or take 50%+ HP off the player, if not kill them outright.

In the last CW I got hit for over 600k Damage through a 60% Guardian Rune from a Herc at a full 50% Damage Stack w/ Pan's 30% Damage Boost and Cerberus 10% Damage Boost. Granted, the person had like 60k raw BR on me, but still. That's an insane amount of damage (like 1.5 Million raw Damage) - and people who know my play style know I'm defensive oriented. I run 75k+ xDefs unbuffed. In CW I was running about 85k Defenses. And I was awakened when I took that hit with a 2x MDef Stack (+10%) on me.

Herc strategy needs to be to awaken asap and start going to town, saving the delph for when only the player is up. By your 3rd attack you've got your damage stack at max and you should be killing anything you hit in 1 shot at equal BR.

Comment

please people please dont use your herc delphic when troops are around, jupiter,flashstorm(prioritze player) and thunderstrike for between cooldown.. works like magic and if you have the razor passive it can help with late delphic, just like zorich said.. now if you dont have those skills then your in a gamble hell
                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

well herc some nice things first is 5% dmg boost each time u are attacked so if u sylph first and enemy after u get 15% at start in cw ...keeping alive sylph of enemy can make u gain even more dmg boost

second thing is u can lower 30% mdef of enemy no matter who u hit and that helps against mage mostly (cuz they lose bigger % than other 2 classes)

I did lost in most cases as mage against Cerberus mostly cuz no fire resist and patk sylp(there were other factors like dodge block ...) ...while less lose against gaia cuz there I have resistance

Comment

It is all about Resistance gems and what u got maybe some did not add this factor into it as well need them more now against 3 sylphs.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

hmmm!! my hercules 3 star's purple its just fine with my lvl 80 knight, its just how you use you'r skill's.. I have seen some purple 4 star's Hades cant beat my Hercules even Orange one's !!! maybe learning your skill and just practice with it, it may help understand more of your pets

Comment

Originally posted by R212690847 View Post
                        hmmm!! my hercules 3 star's purple its just fine with my lvl 80 knight, its just how you use you'r skill's.. I have seen some purple 4 star's Hades cant beat my Hercules even Orange one's !!! maybe learning your skill and just practice with it, it may help understand more of your pets
                        Some people still have to learn or understand that the color or the number of stars on a pet doesn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          Some people still have to learn or understand that the color or the number of stars on a pet doesn't say anything.
                          Actually, I somewhat disagree at this time. Yellow generally indicates right now that the person likely spent some decent coin to get there.

Still doesn't tell you how tough the opponent might be. I've wrecked some in the past with pretty yellow sylphs because they focused solely on the sylph, and not their toon. Others only upgraded the quality, but either chose oddly ( perhaps not badly, just with a certain goal in mind such as MPDs) or did not buy any skills at all.
                          IGN: TreeTopper
                          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                          Guild: ESKReborn
                          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

i was ranked 74th in br used hercules for main sylph pan and athena troops i came 21st i definitely could not have done it with my athena med or gaia you are a moron who understands nothing about upper level pvp i went 11-4

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                              Actually, I somewhat disagree at this time. Yellow generally indicates right now that the person likely spent some decent coin to get there.

Still doesn't tell you how tough the opponent might be. I've wrecked some in the past with pretty yellow sylphs because they focused solely on the sylph, and not their toon. Others only upgraded the quality, but either chose oddly ( perhaps not badly, just with a certain goal in mind such as MPDs) or did not buy any skills at all.
                              A pet is just an extension from your toons strength, sure when fed with enough sepulcrum the pets own strength grows a lot.
                              But the color or number of stars on itself don't say much really.
                              Pet's color and number of stars are upgraded with mahra, the pet itself gains little strength from that.

An indication, or someone that most likely spent money on a pet is not a guarantee for a killer pet.
                              Having the right pet, matk or patk against the class its most effective on is another very important factor.

Comment

Ohh guys. So hard to choose. Could you give me some sensible advice please!
                                I play this game about 4 months and like it alot. It*s a young server and we*ve got sylphs evolve about week ago. For basic sylphs for now only. (Exluding Apollo and Hades)
                                My main interest is a Class Wars for sure . Im Archer # 52 there. We still do have troops and not sylphs like you.
                                Now the Question.
                                I have:
                                1. Gaia Purple 4 star. 3k sepu. All skills.
                                2. Hades Purple 1 star. No sepu no skills.
                                3. 4k mahra 4k sepu and some cash.
                                Very hard to decide where to put that power : get Gaia into sky (Orange 7k sepu Herkules) or go for the future with the Hades ....
                                Thanks for all your useful info ! ))

Comment

Working...
                                X