Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hercules useless in PVP. SO Many ppl wasted SOOOO much $

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caballero1321
    replied
    I am using 81k BR Gaia (Hades' upgrade) with 2 AoE skills (Death's Harvest and Delphic).
    Unfortunately, I don't have any other decent sylph, so I used 19k BR Apollo and 17k BR Athena.
    I was 77th in BR ranks after prelims and 38th after the finals.
    Had I Iris/Triton or just stronger support sylphs, I would've done way better. Had 3 fights where my 2x AoE (Delph in +50% dmg period) couldn't clear my enemies' support sylphs. With strong Tritons guy happened to heal 150k+ his entire team. That makes the difference, especially as he was using Gaia himself and Dark vs. Dark doesn't deal much dmg.

Any enemy with Hercules got easily pawned (had fights against 2 Orange Hercules). Even when my enemy happened to hit me with Delph, it didn't really matter as I had Guardian Rune on + my support sylphs absorbed some significant amount of hits, while I could attack the enemy with Gaia skills.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    Problem with Ode is 500 points, I find Infernal+Devouring+Delphic to be the better combo.

In sylph arena Cerberus is pretty weak, you lose to same BR Hercules everytime.
    That's not true at all.

My Herc around 58k vs a Cerb a couple hundred BR lower and the damage was pretty much same, the Cerb delphic took out a massive chunk of my Herc's HP. Our sylph teams were nearly same BR but could've lost easily if he had attack priority even if it was 1 br higher.

Leave a comment:

• bilby88
    replied
    well that sucks mise well say troops have no use what so ever now only for campers tht aint got slyhs!

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    Cerberus is pretty beast
    ode to sticks, devouring lava, infernal inflation

edit: lol auto correct
    ode to styx, infernal inflammation**
    In sylph arena Cerberus is pretty weak, you lose to same BR Hercules everytime.
    Last edited by Yesheron; 12-23-2014, 03:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I played finals with Cerb, Triton and Herc as active sylph, was ranked 99th in BR and ended up 53 in Warrior's Hall (69 overall) with 7 wins and 3 very close fights. If you suck regardless of what sylph you use you'll do badly, and judging by this topic alone, not surprising at all.

This CW was probably the most fun I've had playing, even going up against some of the higher BR players had really close fights since they were using the uber cashed sylphs instead of focusing on buffs/debuffs.
    not bad. Sounds like my CW stats. I have been ranked 94-98 5 times out of 7 months by BR. I haven't finished less than 62 in any month I made it to top 100. best was 51st. Its not about sucking, its aobut having 0 AOE and having to get lucky to get big shots to hit right targets.

And to the other poster....... YES troops get replaced by sylphs in BG soon. Soon all PvP will be like CW was this time.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
    Alright, if you think Hercules is bad, then I suggest we trade skills between Hercules and Cerberus. I'm sure you'd be much happier with that...

P.S. Give me Unstable Voltage any day. D.S.

Cerberus is pretty beast
    ode to sticks, devouring lava, infernal inflation

edit: lol auto correct
    ode to styx, infernal inflammation**

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    if someone spent tons of money on his hercules in this game, they are already wasted, so this means nothing.

And hercules still owns pvp and even cw, just...oh well....l2p perhaps

Leave a comment:

• Yesheron
    replied
    Alright, if you think Hercules is bad, then I suggest we trade skills between Hercules and Cerberus. I'm sure you'd be much happier with that...

P.S. Give me Unstable Voltage any day. D.S.

Leave a comment:

• Justik66
    replied
    I have 4star hercules with 80k BR and dont think he is bad... Just need lucky and good timing with hitting people not sylph troops, with combination guardaina + heal rune still can fight well.

Got 36CW rank 8won 7lost, so it was my best

In pve is still hercul op - spire, descent, WB (i am doing +10milion damage more than archer with orange gaia and +50k BR)

Leave a comment:

• bilby88
    replied
    can anyone confirm if troops get replaced for for bg pvp etc sure someone has a acc on the chinese ?

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    I played finals with Cerb, Triton and Herc as active sylph, was ranked 99th in BR and ended up 53 in Warrior's Hall (69 overall) with 7 wins and 3 very close fights. If you suck regardless of what sylph you use you'll do badly, and judging by this topic alone, not surprising at all.

This CW was probably the most fun I've had playing, even going up against some of the higher BR players had really close fights since they were using the uber cashed sylphs instead of focusing on buffs/debuffs.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    so, how did the topic about Hercules derailed into topic about class war BR?

idk but my br was 300k for cw

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    so, how did the topic about Hercules derailed into topic about class war BR?

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    That's amazing and congrats to all of them/you. Really not what I was accurately trying to say in the beginning. The top 8 compares (a little less all the way down) but what we don't get is top 100 ratings. The nice mage up above said he made top 100 with 350k BR buffed.... Ya, that isn't even close to making it in east. Either way, he plays in Euro, so congrats to him.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eagle.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	1705273Click image for larger version

Name:	sorc.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	1705274Click image for larger version