X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    actually im mage and went to finals with 2 purple star herc....actually every month I went to finals with herc
    I bet you are in oceanic, or west coast.... where tiny BR gets into finals. On the East coast servers you needed 350k BR BEFORE SYLPH BR to get into finals....

NOW? being a knight on the East Coast I bet you need 400k to get into top 100

Same with mages and archers for top 100. if you aren't fighting at 375k+ you aren't getting in period. Its easy for others to say "we got in blah blah blah" when you fight in a league where tiny BR makes top 100

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    I have a 48k herc and actually got my highest cw points total today.
    If you just suck at wt like the op, every change will hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    actually im mage and went to finals with 2 purple star herc....actually every month I went to finals with herc

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
    You can't run a scam without scamming people, and what they did to Hercules owners is quite amazing.
    How did "they" scam you into building your herc? I understand what the OP is saying but it's just silly. The apollo guys were crying the same thing when the electro sylph came to town.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-19-2014, 03:13 AM. Reason: replacing a rude word

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    His big sword always felt like it was overcompensating something "hmmmm"
    you're a knight, im sure you can relate.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    "you can't run a scam without scamming people" this is going on my calendar

its def epic and true. Its amazing what they get away with. People just turn around and take it too....

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    "you can't run a scam without scamming people" this is going on my calendar

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    You can't run a scam without scamming people, and what they did to Hercules owners is quite amazing.

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    talk about a punch in the taint.............

Herc goes from 1st, 2nd, POSSIBLY 3rd, in PvP................ To dead last by a mile in one foul swoop

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    like i always say pvp doesnt really matter much so herc still good investment.. its still king in single pve buuuut since OP topic is on pvp yeah it sucks " insert inappropriate word of your choice" but herc has a sword so worth the money/investment? maybe?

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    like i always say pvp doesnt really matter much so herc still good investment.. its still king in single pve buuuut since OP topic is on pvp yeah it sucks " insert inappropriate word of your choice" but herc has a sword so worth the money/investment? maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    I think R2 wants to kill Wartune to move onto other games...

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    the honeymoon is over.
    this isn't the same game I made a $25 investment in a year ago...

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    I guess Hercules' power could probably get rid of my warts if I had any

Leave a comment:

• R252856585
    replied
    I had that waste-of-money feeling about sylphs a long time ago. It was back when I found out I cannot change the skill-set without spending several dollars, and even then it is randomized. There's also the fact that sepulcrum gets allocated randomly. ... and it is easy to accidentally put hundreds of dollars into the wrong sylph. ... and it is possible to accidentally delete a several-thousand-dollar sylph with a few unfortunate clicks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X