Question about Holy Seal.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Holy Seal.

My Holy Seal is capped at 99. When coming across lower levels in solo arena, there are a couple of them that I can not stun. I have repeated the attempts on these two, and HS no longer stuns them. One is a level 72 mage with 40K more BR than me, the other is a level 78 archer with 50K more BR. I am a level 80 archer.

Prior to the last patch, I had no problems stunning either of these two. What changed?

the shock value has changed hover over it in your stats tab

and stun is for fools anyway
    shame on you
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      the shock value has changed hover over it in your stats tab

and stun is for fools anyway
      shame on you
      I have not seen anyone with Shock value higher than 1 on my server at least.

As far as it being for fools, I worked hard to cap it. I do not rely on it extensively but in certain scenarios it allows me to recover unfettered. But when facing foes that have a decidedly better advantage, it can help make the fight more even. I will say it does not always prevent a loss, but it does give me a chance.

Comment

Stun is for cashers now, when the stun stones are implemented.

The reason you can't stun as often, anyone is because everyone has "1" so you have a low chance to stun, or to be stunned. But as stun stones get added, and as people cash it, everyone's 99 HS can be stuffed into the Grinch's xmas booty.

Comment

Ahh, thank you Wraithraiser. At least I understand now.

Comment

Working...
          X