Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

night atoll boss ; laster 2 hour 30 : when wartune will add a increase damage bonus ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• night atoll boss ; laster 2 hour 30 : when wartune will add a increase damage bonus ?

i don't know it's it should be every 10, 15, 20 min... but it would REALLY help.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

What you can do is not join the one before, or at least slow it down above 30 mins then will reduce HP.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

2.30h is nothing tbh.
      On my server (EU Armor) we had 3 am boss that lasted 7h. And was 1 team who done it from begining till end. I logged at 8 am and boss was still alive. More teams started to show up and boss died ~2h later. At the boss death time were 4 teams inside.
      Total hours:7

Smth must be done cos this is quite bad.Less and less players bother with this certain event.
      A good solution for this will be indeed damage increased but they wont do it as it will kinda grant rewards for almost all (as everyone will hit the minimum 6% mark). Besides that, rewards for someone who struggle that bad should be a must.
      Another solution would be decrease hp after a certain time (again, is not in favor of lower players, as they won't hit the 6% mark prolly). But it surely prevents last minute joiner teams that get rewards with minimum of effort.

Tbh I cannot see a resonable solution for such a bad event without compromising somthing else.
      Last edited by akisakura; 12-19-2014, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by akisakura View Post
        2.30h is nothing tbh.
        On my server (EU Armor) we had 3 am boss that lasted 7h. And was 1 team who done it from begining till end. I logged at 8 am and boss was still alive. More teams started to show up and boss died ~2h later. At the boss death time were 4 teams inside.
        Total hours:7

Smth must be done cos this is quite bad.Less and less players bother with this certain event.
        the reward aren't worthy the pain. so indeed few people will join
        and when they see few people are inside, they don't wanna join as they won't have a chance to get the last hit chest.
        so even fewer people are doing it

Comment

could b eworce theres normaly a max of 2 teams do atol boss on my server every boss my team managed 98% damage the other morning (isnt even worth the time it takes for doing that much damage ona long one)

Comment

in my server there's a team who always get the 1st rank so most people wont bother doing AB.
            however, its usually only took 30 mins for them and other 2-3 teams to kill the boss. it's rarely took more than 1 hour, so i wonder why other servers could take a long time beating the boss.

one of the solution is by removing the participant limit for the lucky chest, so more people would be interested to join.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              in my server there's a team who always get the 1st rank so most people wont bother doing AB.
              however, its usually only took 30 mins for them and other 2-3 teams to kill the boss. it's rarely took more than 1 hour, so i wonder why other servers could take a long time beating the boss.

one of the solution is by removing the participant limit for the lucky chest, so more people would be interested to join.
              asked so many time already, but never got an answer so far

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                asked so many time already, but never got an answer so far
                haha. when dealing to things like this you must take the "hope for anything, but expect nothing" attitude.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

lol thats my team on server
                  the 4 strongest are full of noobs
                  they use the corresponding sylph for the boss type
                  bunch of idiots
                  all money no brains
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

we do a have a group that tends to do the Atoll Boss and normally they invite someone to join them. if you lucky you will get top rewards but sometimes if I am in a party and there this group I just do it for a laugh. Friend of and myself did just the two off us and once WB had finished we got two more and finished second out three groups.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      we do a have a group that tends to do the Atoll Boss and normally they invite someone to join them. if you lucky you will get top rewards but sometimes if I am in a party and there this group I just do it for a laugh. Friend of and myself did just the two off us and once WB had finished we got two more and finished second out three groups.

DarkMeph
                      we dont even do it anymore

like maybe if the title was permanent
                      place first 10 times or something
                      i got the mount and i dont care for it anymore, i just do it to help guildies who need the mount

Comment

The thing I find a little stupid about atoll boss is that guaranteed around 18.00 server time when every man, woman and noob is online, the boss is 41mil hp or something equivalent that will take maybe 2 runs to kill. Then between midnight-6am, when every little elf is tucked safely in bed, it will be minimum 380mil and a guaranteed 2+ hour marathon. Is there no way that the hp can be regulated according to server time???
                        Server: S371
                        Guild: Harmony♣
                        Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lol.png
Views:	1
Size:	207.0 KB
ID:	1705096

only about 3hrs

Comment

my team just get 50% and then afks a while or else the hp would keep going up and up. we rarely have more then 2 teams in sylph boss cause rewards are very bad if you are not 1st. we dont have last hit rewards for more then 1 month.

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                              my team just get 50% and then afks a while or else the hp would keep going up and up. we rarely have more then 2 teams in sylph boss cause rewards are very bad if you are not 1st. we dont have last hit rewards for more then 1 month.
                              Wow no chests for a month lol - they should definitely remove that 40 player thing. Are there even 40 players left now lol??
                              Server: S371
                              Guild: Harmony♣
                              Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Working...
                              X