Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Games like Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games like Wartune

What the title says is there a game like wartune thats without in game purchases aka p2w, i dont mind if its pay to play just want to find a game thats interesting as wartune where i can shoot for the top without spending 3k$ minimum on balens and such.Every suggestion is welcomed,thanks in advance.

an xbox and any online games

halo, battlefield, etc
    not cod thats for 12 yr olds
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I dont know how wartune is the same as battlefield and halo, but thank for suggestion.maybe i didnt express myself very well,i need a mmorpg game with a ranking system,that has a lot of stuff in game, like what you can upgrade on your character like in wartune gems,astrals,etc. But i dont want there to be a VIP status or any benefits to some people,a game thats equal to all people.it can be free to play but i know a game doesnt run on dust so thats why im searching for pay to play wartune like game. Ty

Comment

FFXV.

not kidding.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R246112897 View Post
          I dont know how wartune is the same as battlefield and halo, but thank for suggestion.maybe i didnt express myself very well,i need a mmorpg game with a ranking system,that has a lot of stuff in game, like what you can upgrade on your character like in wartune gems,astrals,etc. But i dont want there to be a VIP status or any benefits to some people,a game thats equal to all people.it can be free to play but i know a game doesnt run on dust so thats why im searching for pay to play wartune like game. Ty

where i can shoot for the top without spending 3k$ minimum on balens and such.Every suggestion is welcomed,thanks in advance.
          this part, only way these days is to play a game like that
          not possible for browser games
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

What the title says is there a game like wartune thats without in game purchases aka p2w, i dont mind if its pay to play just want to find a game thats interesting as wartune where i can shoot for the top without spending 3k$ minimum on balens and such.Every suggestion is welcomed,thanks in advance.
            if u make a game ur self u can shoot for nr 1 without money. u never gonna se a game that free on browsers and if there is u will be spammed by banners for servers is not free to use

o0 3k is only enof for a starting server to stay in top for some time

Comment

Sorry, China-style games revolve around luck/fate dynamics, and accumulating enough resources to overcome luck/fate. This was actually very unpopular in the west prior to the "Free To Play" model, and western versions have actually toned down bad luck in these games. Without the ability to "make my own luck" (buy balens), the game does not appeal to as wide an audience. ... weird, but true.
              Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
              Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
              Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
              Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Working...
              X