• Show
Clear All

• Another undesirable sc event

What about the players who need WHIPS
    You catered to your cahser but now can help us out

Keep the stupid SC EVENT NOW ITS ***** SUCKS

People just complain and complain.

Comment

Even though IM a non-casher, whose stables are not Maxed ,i must say im happy with This sc event and gem's, because by the time i reach lvl80 i will have a decent amount of soul seals, also when i Max out My SE. The gold people can get from SC exchange is being used on Gem event. Its a win-win situation even for low lvls. Lol.
      Last edited by Silentx3Step; 12-20-2014, 08:48 AM.
      Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

I understand your frustration, and its quite simple to know no matter what event is done, it is not going to please everyone. Not so long ago they gave two bonus chances at the love your mount stables for whips.. and the soul engraving gives normal crystals.. while the gems event is giving the purples ones for the advanced players... I think all in all... its not a terrible event and I do hope that in the future they will bring back an event that grants whips so people who are behind on the mount stats can catch up.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

sc events havent given whips in a VERY long time the source of your crazy large amounts of whips in teh past was the gem event... people ahve waited months and months for a sc to use it in and now its finally here and ya'll are biatching? makes me sick. wartunes giving us all amazing events and still whinning

Comment

I am trying to decide if I should exchange all of my 120k soul crystals for gold now or save some and see if they will have an exchange for whips or runes. If I exchange them all for gold, that is going to be alot of astral clicking. I already have all my gems done, got my 60 gear enchanted(except for ring set).

Comment

what I did, but again personal to each player:

I did my gems, exchanged the sc for gold I needed for convertion, and saved the rest.

I make 15-20m per day, so gold isn't a problem, so rather save the sc for another exchange, and if there's none, the gold I miss won't be a deal braker

Comment

The events running right now are very cool and generous. You can do them even without spending which is particularly good. Yes, the SC convert event was not good for anyone who dont have tons of useless whips. And I never gonna exchange them for gold. But hopefully there will be something better sometimes in the future, I can wait
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  The events running right now are very cool and generous. You can do them even without spending which is particularly good. Yes, the SC convert event was not good for anyone who dont have tons of useless whips. And I never gonna exchange them for gold. But hopefully there will be something better sometimes in the future, I can wait
                  There will come a day when you want to carry 100 million gold. Gold = br the farther you go in the game, either directly via astrals/enchanting or indirectly for gem & resist crystal conversions/wilds shop purchases. If you don't believe me, it's cool. don't find out the hard way and miss out on matching lvl 10 gems cuz you didn't have enough gold to convert 9's to the transposer you have ;P
                  Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                  Guild: Paradox
                  Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                  Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                  80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                  80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                  80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                  80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Working...
                  X