Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimension

which strategy i should use?

find all 5 portals or search the rewards?

keep the dimensions (2) or search the rewards left after have ended the portals ? (open 1 only when i've a new dimension coordinate).

the bonus with res are cumulative? i've found and opened basic dark and basic water and have found them in same order and always basic.

or i should try to search treasure hired ? are 1 for each lvl? where i can say if i've used 50 energy for find them?
    every hero has his hamster!

open 1 complete it

open another complete it

open another complete it

the rewards for completing are greater than the rewards inside of it

however make sure you fight enough monsters so you can have the shards for the next box

i have 2 active dimensions
    one will expire today (i dont have vip so i can only have 2)
    i then have a choice of an
    advanced dimension
    an intermediate
    or a basic
    i will be doing advanced, then in 8 days my intermediate will expire
    so i will set up another intermediate (or advanced if i get it)
    as of now im just keeping the basics as back up
    i might even purchase vip (as much as i dont want to)
    to start up new dimensions
    eventually we will all get to a point where we will be running expert dimensions
    which is something like 180 mahra/seps day if you have 5 running
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Priority: Clear all 5 (10 on higher lvl dimension) levels, ie kill all guardians = Highest RES gain possible from it + daily resource chest with best gains for a longer period of time.

After that you have 2 options: 1) Start a new dimension (if you have enough backup dimensions/shards to never run out of dimensions this is a good idea) 2) Collect treasures/kill guardians for another day or two until you have 100+ shards for your next dimension

Spending 50 energy on the "It feels strange around here" is up to you, there's good rewards there, but of course sometimes it sucks and feels like a waste of 50 energy, but in the long run, worth it I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Priority: Clear all 5 (10 on higher lvl dimension) levels, ie kill all guardians = Highest RES gain possible from it + daily resource chest with best gains for a longer period of time.

After that you have 2 options: 1) Start a new dimension (if you have enough backup dimensions/shards to never run out of dimensions this is a good idea) 2) Collect treasures/kill guardians for another day or two until you have 100+ shards for your next dimension

Spending 50 energy on the "It feels strange around here" is up to you, there's good rewards there, but of course sometimes it sucks and feels like a waste of 50 energy, but in the long run, worth it I suppose.
        Tell me a good reward for 50 energy spots, all I got was hearts and I'm not married, and 2 energy cores. Is there a chance to get mount shards?
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          Tell me a good reward for 50 energy spots, all I got was hearts and I'm not married, and 2 energy cores. Is there a chance to get mount shards?

the sylph socket rods

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            the sylph socket rods
            really? that's nice i guess, i'll keep wasting energy then
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              What Hobo said, is one of them.

Previously someone said they got the UP Mount Shard also (still have yet to see it, so unconfirmed.. on my side at least) and someone said they got a lv1 Sylph gem thingy from it, but again not seen it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

i not have really understood. i keep them till cd end?
                every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                  Of course, you get daily 10 mahra/sepulcrum at minimum once you have all levels cleared, throwing it away is silly

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post

yep all the way, you get a daily rewards thing
                    with mahra/seps/will crystals etc

Comment

i have 4 dimensions up now. 3 compleated( 1 ends today) and 1 that i will compleate now. 3 are basic and 1 intermediate)). also i dont know if anyone realised but if you are close to compleate and go in right after server reset you have around 15 min to compelate it before rewards are sent. done like that with my intermediate. was on lv 9 had to finish lv 10. finished it in 5 min, 10 min later i got compleate rewards

Comment

and now i can confirm it. i had lv 4 and 5 to complete on 4th dimension, and did em fast and now when rewards were sent you can see i got for all 4 full dimensionsClick image for larger version

Name:	pff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	548.8 KB
ID:	1705167

Comment

how to get 100% ive done every inch over all 5levs an still reads 92%

Comment

Originally posted by POLARBEAR65 View Post
                            how to get 100% ive done every inch over all 5levs an still reads 92%

lol no point getting 100%

just get all 5 levels and move on

Comment

my advise:
                              basic go to 5 and do next one (any rarity)

if you have intermediate or higher, i advise to finish it first and then search, so you make sure you get the same kind of map so you dont have to take a lower ranked one. i finished my intermediate today and i will try to get enough shards to make another intermediate (can make basics but try to get intermediate)

Comment

Working...
                              X