No announcement yet.

dimension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont bother on searching, ur top priority should finish the dungeon as fast as u can. the rewards u get daily are the best.

Comment

why i find only basic?
      every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Basic maps are the most frequent drop it seems. In a basic dimension with a clearance you have a chance to win a basic coordinate chest. The chest has a rare chance to drop an intermediate map (I know as I won one). But For me, I will echo others, towers first, loot second. Always keep enough shards on hand to create another map in case the loot rewards decide to go south on you, and good luck!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

i've seen many players change his res crystall. is a good idea? but so they lose a lot of power in pvp.
          every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I am wondering, would it wise to skip battles unless they are in your walking path to save steps?

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
            i've seen many players change his res crystall. is a good idea? but so they lose a lot of power in pvp.
            as long as you have the gold, you can change your res. crystalls back again. higher res. for the dungeons consumes less steps, so it's a good idea to change them and your sylph before you enter a dungeon.

Comment

Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
              I am wondering, would it wise to skip battles unless they are in your walking path to save steps?

as long as you have the gold, you can change your res. crystalls back again. higher res. for the dungeons consumes less steps, so it's a good idea to change them and your sylph before you enter a dungeon.
              Yes, it would be wise to skip them. You want to clear the dimension as fast as possible. As soon as I clear one, I open another dimension. I have 4 open right now, 3 are cleared.

Comment

Im at 92% on mine and cant figure out how to get it to 100%...everything is done in all lvels but no 100%...cant find anything to get the last 8%

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                  Im at 92% on mine and cant figure out how to get it to 100%...everything is done in all lvels but no 100%...cant find anything to get the last 8%
                  Shop 'til you drop on the merchants

Comment

There is one thing I figured out. You can only have 10 revives in the dimension. If you come across a revive along your path and you have 10 revives, that revive will go away. I found a revive that was one move away out of my path way and figured I would go to it so I would remember where it was for later but it vanished because I had 10 revives.

Comment

Working...
                    X