Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How long would it take to get ~100k soul crystals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long would it take to get ~100k soul crystals?

Just need that to get soulmate and unlock the soul seal (when I get there).. any ETA on that with the events and game features not giving as many sc?
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Normal rate, over a year. If you get lucky enough to get a whip event that gives 25 sc per 5 whips, no time at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Jediay View Post
      Normal rate, over a year. If you get lucky enough to get a whip event that gives 25 sc per 5 whips, no time at all!
      Unfortunately the MTW evente keeps asking for more and more whips so i doubt that there will be so many SC's for only 5. BEst just collect them and hope you will still gem soul crystals / gem events that actually give as reward SC.

Comment

u can get sc from the place where u get the slyph boss mount it like 1k for 150 loids + if ur luckey there tok nm

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
          u can get sc from the place where u get the slyph boss mount it like 1k for 150 loids + if ur luckey there tok nm

I'm a level 66 135k br, so I can't really do either of those haha.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
            I'm a level 66 135k br, so I can't really do either of those haha.
            You can't use soul seals anyway, as far as i know have to be 80 for it
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
              You can't use soul seals anyway, as far as i know have to be 80 for it
              Well, I know that. Just that when i'm level 80 (few months from now) would it be possible to get sc80 so I can use soul seals? I wasn't able to use the whip/sc/gem events that much due to lack of lvl 8 transposer.

Comment

Working...
              X