This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott in S422 - give us back the fun

"Dear R2, GM's which don't give a dime about people. As of this moment, we the cashers from S422 we are stoping the cash flow in this game as a boycott for you messing our fun in the game, with bugs, lag and not answering for tickets.
    As your customer service support is equal to 0, we'll stop cashing in a game that don't offer relax anymore.
    Signed by : Patence, Mocsokjim, Overysell, Daloo, Vestro, Mortis (which quited),Unleashed and your sincerelly, Tristan"

This is how we start boycotting this game, which is not fun anymore. 1st you took a round from me in CW which cost me the qualification. I could have gone over it, with a normal compensation and an ANSWER to my ticket. You choose to ignore it. As a result of this stupid things, Mortis decided to quit the game. Today, another friends of mine, Daloo3a and Overysell, lost their clothing, which they get it from the event : lvl 3 to lvl 5 clothing disappeared from their inventory. I know we are not the biggest cashers in the game, but per total, is quite a few. R2 needs to show some respect to people.
    As of this moment, until you repair things, we're converting in normal players. If you don't do something about this, soon you'll lose players from this server too.

For the people that read this, I encourage you to support this cause, as this game is just not fun anymore.

Regards,
    Tristan S422
    Last edited by ~Tristan~; 12-21-2014, 02:58 PM.
    Boycott in S422

I suport you awredi minimaise my cash omost to 0 sins i spend alot and they didnt suport my case wit mising mails ...................
    神KamiKaze風
    semi retired
    s422
    150k br

Comment

Its a monts when we spend alot of money in this game and last 4 5 monts its get wors and wors evry day ther is spender big spender and now huge ....... spender eventh and in return wat we get ???? personal from me not fun enimore you making all my frends and tiem to quit ,they and me also dont geting eny suport from youwith stupid Hof EVENTH YOU MADE ( Mortis ) to quit also some more ppl now wit CW Tristan wonted also to quit , todey you get Overy and Daloo to bi dan wit this game too you dont care for not caswh ppl in this game sins i see respond fro suport on tiket ......... things like this hapends .... omg how you can answer like this ??????????? I personal will not put enimore money if somting not change hope more and more ppl do the same
      ❤PaTeNcE❤
      Even the future has an end

Comment

I was also a big casher in S425, but I stoped as the game become more and more disspointing.
        R2 just dont care, so why should pay for something like this?
        Not even free worths the time, as they just give more and more bugs.

arrowshaft S425

Comment

Tristan,

I support the topic you bring to here....coz normally I don't use cash in games. But for this month I used a huge amount of cash and result is nothing. I got nothing from wartune.....this was the first time I used cash in this game....and I think it would be the last time for me.........."Thanking you" to write about us......

suma
          Knight ofs422
          Guild::Prime

Comment

R2 should start to think about players...cashers, non cashers alike....cuz in a way, cashers need noncashers to be better,non cashers need cashers to pay for this game, cuz lets face the fact,is not free
            I support this topic, and Iam personally sad cuz more and more ppl quits this game and I feel every day we talk about only this....game is loosing its fun...and in a process we keep loosing friends....and this game is not ment to be solo played...
            Think R2, players are your money, ppl you should make happy
            I feel like I will stop to put any money in game cuz I dont see a point if everyone will just quit.

Ivy, s422

Comment

Originally posted by Ivselllnibe View Post
              R2 should start to think about players...cashers, non cashers alike....cuz in a way, cashers need noncashers to be better,non cashers need cashers to pay for this game, cuz lets face the fact,is not free
              I support this topic, and Iam personally sad cuz more and more ppl quits this game and I feel every day we talk about only this....game is loosing its fun...and in a process we keep loosing friends....and this game is not ment to be solo played...
              Think R2, players are your money, ppl you should make happy
              I feel like I will stop to put any money in game cuz I dont see a point if everyone will just quit.

Ivy, s422

They deleted this thread and decided to put it back but delete mine ^^.

Comment

They delete it again )
                Boycott in S422

Comment

Since people here keep wanting to promote activities that might get them into trouble, this thread is now closed. Good luck with the boycott and if the op want this opened up again, send me a pm and I'll explain the mod position here.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X