Glitched US West Group Arena Weekly Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitched US West Group Arena Weekly Reward

Is it just me, or is this the 2nd week in a row that there is no weekly rewards on US west servers?
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

More problems...
    2 weeks min. this come to their attention.

Comment

Yup, west coast is dying a terribly painful death with a lot of rewards missing.

Comment

Not just you and frustrating is not even close to describing the situation...So now it is Arena and Sylph Arena...

Comment

No Recharge, Mo' Problems
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Well...I'm in west server and I got all my daily/weekly reward so far. I'm from a test server though so maybe it's why we all get those in test server and not those in other server...

PS: If R2 want to give compensation, I will be agree that test server don't get those reward...I mean, we already got the compensation last time and I don't want to hear ppl from other servers say that it's unfair and that test server get everything while they get nothing XD (seriously though, don't give us compensation, we really have all working fine here...)
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
              Well...I'm in west server and I got all my daily/weekly reward so far. I'm from a test server though so maybe it's why we all get those in test server and not those in other server...

PS: If R2 want to give compensation, I will be agree that test server don't get those reward...I mean, we already got the compensation last time and I don't want to hear ppl from other servers say that it's unfair and that test server get everything while they get nothing XD (seriously though, don't give us compensation, we really have all working fine here...)
              Youre a hero for saying this...but probably if they decide to give out rewards itll be easier for them to just give em out to everyone instead of exclusing just a few servers that got the right rewards in.

Comment

Working...
              X