are u kidding me ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I think for non vip it's probably better to just stick to basics, or intermediate maps, even if the rewards are greater the time spent on working on the bigger ones might make you lose out in the long run. I'm contemplating getting VIP again just to cut down on the dimensions I got, so far 10+ in vault from shards/events
    was wondering, what the lowest vip level to get an extra map slot? wishing that the 1 hour vip card can get me one, lol.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      was wondering, what the lowest vip level to get an extra map slot? wishing that the 1 hour vip card can get me one, lol.
      I think it's 3 @lv1 4 @lv5 and 5 @lv9

but might be mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        level 1 vip gets you an extra one i believe
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Im still unsure if its even worth it to go back for all the chests.
          Sure the bound balens are nice, but having 3 or more dimensions giving daily rewards is maybe better.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            Im still unsure if its even worth it to go back for all the chests.
            Sure the bound balens are nice, but having 3 or more dimensions giving daily rewards is maybe better.
            After doing 3 dimensions, I'm leaning towards the only super worthwhile thing being the guardians so you never run low on shards, but most of the other items are unnecessary or just really bad when you could be finishing a new one. Getting lv50/60 legend stones and crystaloids really super helpful and worth the energy spent... hah

Comment

well as a non vip i only get 2 dimensions so i may as well and go back for rewards
              its not hurting me if i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                After doing 3 dimensions, I'm leaning towards the only super worthwhile thing being the guardians so you never run low on shards, but most of the other items are unnecessary or just really bad when you could be finishing a new one. Getting lv50/60 legend stones and crystaloids really super helpful and worth the energy spent... hah
                Atm im just hitting the guardians till i get the one that loots 50 shards, then i just leave the dimension for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Atm im just hitting the guardians till i get the one that loots 50 shards, then i just leave the dimension for what it is.

i have 500 normal shards
                  200 intermediate shards
                  and 6 advanced shards

not to mention all the chest stuck in my mail
                  never gotten a 50 drop, but shards are so damn easy to come by
                  i really need more space, and im not gonna go and break the bank
                  they need to bring back vouchers or something

Comment

The drop rate to move up to the next category seems pretty good. A lot of people on my server are running Advanced dimensions now. I myself have one open (fire) and just got another (dark) today from an Intermediate chest.

As to strategy, I have 4 Basic Dark, 1 Intermediate Dark and 1 Adv Dark. I'm going to start doing the Intermediate when a slot opens up after January 15th, That will give me time to get the Int, 2 or 3 Basic and have my Adv one in progress all at the same time for January CW. After the Int is done, my movement should be 15 or less, and should be pinned down to 10 by the end of the 2nd Basic Dim. I will fear no Gaia .

Right now, with just two Int Water Dims open I can get my Water Res over 1000. I may be able to have my Dark resist upwards of 1200, meaning even a 600 Resist Reduction will still have their damage cut by like 70% . Of course, I'd get wrecked by Hercules - but them's the breaks

Comment

I was unaware of there being more than one tower in intermediate dimensions, so this answers my first question. I had just filed a ticket on it, so I guess I should have looked here first. But this still do not solve my issue with receiving ONLY basic shards instead of intermediate shards when it is an intermediate dimension!!! Darn all of this ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        level 1 vip gets you an extra one i believe
                        It does from what I saw during the 1 hour VIP. However with the various issues of late I didn't want to risk losing acompleted intermediate dimension an hour later when the VIP expired.

Drop rate for Intermediate shards is low in intermediate dimensions, I'd guess around a 10% chance, and was told by one of the big guys on my server that it is possible to get expert shards as well, just extremely low drop chances.
                        IGN: TreeTopper
                        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                        Guild: ESKReborn
                        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

You get a mix of both shards in intermediate some guardians drop basic some drop intermediate.

I not done anything above intermediate as I seem to get a lot of Advance Dark but no basic or intermediate darks.

DarkMeph
                          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                            It does from what I saw during the 1 hour VIP. However with the various issues of late I didn't want to risk losing acompleted intermediate dimension an hour later when the VIP expired.
                            you don't lose the dim over 2 if you stop being vip. you just can't open a new one.
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                            X