Unsolved matters - Cases : #238424 #240631 #240634 - Boycott in S422

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I wish i was Kabam, things would have been a lot different then.

But I'm playing on a Kabam server indeed, s38/50/52 us west.
    - Agree ! -
    Boycott in S422

Comment

this game are focused on players that use money !

shoutout ?!? haha
      it sucks !

Comment

Mate, the game was always free to play, but pay to win. This was obvious since the beggining,
        The matter is when you pay and you dont receive what you want : respect and a game to enjoy.
        ❤PaTeNcE❤
        Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
          Mate, the game was always free to play, but pay to win. This was obvious since the beggining,
          The matter is when you pay and you dont receive what you want : respect and a game to enjoy.
          to be fair all you had to do was buy a pair of wings to be competitive when the game was first released
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Our fault

Good luck with solving anything. I missed around 7-8 fights, and wasn t the only one, because the "server was busy". Sent a ticket and of course I got the good old message: " clear cache", " update flash", try different browsers" and so on. IF you are lucky enough to get something as compensation for just 1 round lost, i bow down to you sir

Comment

They answered ))

GM: Hi, Really sorry about the delay. The devs checked back and we had confirmed with players with your exact points. And he did 14 fights as well. There is no problem. Hope it helps. Apologies again with the delay.

And someone told me that I would be surprised and they actually care...Really?
              Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
                They answered ))

GM: Hi, Really sorry about the delay. The devs checked back and we had confirmed with players with your exact points. And he did 14 fights as well. There is no problem. Hope it helps. Apologies again with the delay.

And someone told me that I would be surprised and they actually care...Really?
                This is like them admitting other players lost rounds too, and obviously it is perfectly normal for them.

Logic means nothing.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

This is becoming ridiculous. So is our fault for having 14 rounds instead of 15?
                  Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                    Yes, I was just reading up on all the threads on that. I'll see what I can do
                    It is also R2 servers west coast. I am on s531 and we have not been getting our sylph arena rewards that include the sepulcrum since the last patch. That sepulcrum is vital to our sylphs and now there is an event going on and we have little or no sepulcrum to use because of this. Please get some one to fix this. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                      It is also R2 servers west coast. I am on s531 and we have not been getting our sylph arena rewards that include the sepulcrum since the last patch. That sepulcrum is vital to our sylphs and now there is an event going on and we have little or no sepulcrum to use because of this. Please get some one to fix this. thanks
                      that is NO LONGER the reward for sylph arena. Its equipment shards. not that it makes it any better...

Comment

After one of them admited cause it was a problem in CW, now they are checking in to this...
                        Enough of this ! You had your fun on our time and money.
                        Boycott in S422

Comment

Working...
                        X