Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

kabam Mini Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kabam Mini Client

    Why dont we have mini client like wartune ? :/

  • #2
    Because Kabam are lazy fudgers :P

    Comment


    • #3
      bcz mods dont give a fudge about kabam players

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PamoWartune View Post
        bcz mods dont give a fudge about kabam players
        I killed you in tok today, and it felt great

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PamoWartune View Post
          bcz mods dont give a fudge about kabam players
          Why would the R2 forum moderators have any influence in a decision that is to be made by Kabam?
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

          | |
          | | | |

          Comment


          • #6
            They wouldn't ^^

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              I killed you in tok today, and it felt great

              do you do tok hard/nm?

              is anyone stripped? rankings are kinda bugged and we have randies from my server who arent even top 16, in tok
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

              Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                do you do tok hard/nm?

                is anyone stripped? rankings are kinda bugged and we have randies from my server who arent even top 16, in tok
                Depends a bit, during work day im down to normal, but when i have some time i run NM.
                Haven't done today, so don;t know if any is stripped, none were yesterday if im not mistaken.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Depends a bit, during work day im down to normal, but when i have some time i run NM.
                  Haven't done today, so don;t know if any is stripped, none were yesterday if im not mistaken.
                  do you have people from your server in it?

                  i run tok normal, and there was someone in my server
                  hes only 470k br or so, doubt he would be tok normal

                  and people like elia, byron, atroxia and quite a few more
                  just randomly disappeared from rankings
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    none is naked in tok nm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      we have been doing tok nm daily as all 4 are only 450k br due to the bug which ive worked out whats causing it well me and my guildie most of the people if not all th epeople missing are higher than the old honour cap in honour these are all the people missing the second u gain more honour than mythic dragon boom ur gone from cross server ( if they dont fix this soon people in tok nm will be like 200k br not that i have an issue with this )

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        do you have people from your server in it?

                        i run tok normal, and there was someone in my server
                        hes only 470k br or so, doubt he would be tok normal

                        and people like elia, byron, atroxia and quite a few more
                        just randomly disappeared from rankings
                        I have no clue who actually belongs where in TOK, as the rankings are a mess lately.
                        But I saw Pamo, Banedon and iHiroI from my server in it.
                        Probably Flash too, but as I said, I really don't know.

                        When Hiro was supposed to be in Tok NM he just wasnt there, and that resulted in just 3 people in ToK NM.
                        First time I ever passed it tho.

                        I think Pam and Bane are in normal or easy, but Pam will plunder me if i don;t say she belongs in NM

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          nah been long time since i plundered you and i stopped plundering ppl due to max gold cap, 3 days was in tok normal and 1 in hard i guess until yesterday i cant see my name in rankings and they removed me too in pvp points the thing which give you road warrior

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PamoWartune View Post
                            nah been long time since i plundered you and i stopped plundering ppl due to max gold cap, 3 days was in tok normal and 1 in hard i guess until yesterday i cant see my name in rankings and they removed me too in pvp points the thing which give you road warrior

                            once when i was driving, my aunty called me a road warrior

                            not sure if thats good or bad
                            i think i was angry
                            who knows, at least i got a title irl
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                            Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              did she called you road warrior or road runner?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X