This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned!!!??

why is wartune banning Thethrell? over charge a player for stuff and he did not do and ban him!! wartune don't you guys ever think of what kind of person you are Losing in this Game? Do You know how many people join the this game just to play with him? and how many follower's he has in this game? and how many people you gonna lost if he leaves? THINK ABOUT IT!!

sorry old biscuit life goes on, just like in life no matter how important you are things will continue ppl were lost before thethrell and will be after him.. my condolences
    Last edited by ligerwill7; 12-22-2014, 07:52 PM.
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

lol, this is bull****. overcharging a player is R2 fault, not thethrell. R2 should apollogise to him, and not ban him. Specialy after so much spendings...

Realy crapy company this is.

Comment

is he actually banned?

he said in his video that he might be banned

not that he is
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

wow, very stupid of r2 banning one of the biggest cashers.
          this is like killing a golden chicken because it lays only one golden egg instead of two.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            wow, very stupid of r2 banning one of the biggest cashers.
            this is like killing a golden chicken because it lays only one golden egg instead of two.

he said in his video
            they might ban him because he was disputing being overcharged
            i dont think anything has been done yet
            surely he would make a video to say if he was
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Unless you're talking about a different Thethrell, he's on ProCity servers not R2

Comment

well if he was, i think it would be announced on his fbpage :P
                Im waiting it out
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

As far as i have seen, he hasn't been banned yet.

6 times i have tried to write this, and i know i will end up being wrong most likely.

I think he is doing a "Chargeback" ? since the company has taken his money, and now his bank is putting penalties on him for it, so he is asking for his money back.

I know in R2 ToS if you were to ask for a chargeback or whatever, they have the right too ban or suspend your account....
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I`m so glad I pay for this game with a pre-paid credit card, so there is no chance of anything like this happening. Anything I want to spend I have to load onto the card 1st. And Anything not on the card I can`t spend or can be taken

Comment

I don't think he will get banned for something that R2 got wrong most likely R2 froze his account to fix the mistake and the message he got was just an automated email. I think a mods input here would be good idea see if they can look into it.
                      Mage: level 80
                      Battle rating:guess
                      Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Bans are issues between players and R2, and no one else. Discussing bans, rallying for lifting of bans and demanding information on the forum is of no use what so ever. The mod staff won't be told the reason, so no need for us to dive into this.

The player in question will have to file tickets, keep the communication open and sort it out with R2. And that's that.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                        X