Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free mount

Merry Christmas

Hi i would like to ask for a free mount.
    Eversince i join wartune i did not receive mount. I always participate
    in hot events, gaining exp but why i dont have luck in getting a
    mount . My batch player always got everytime there is an event.
    Please....

Thank you.

Best regards,

anje (S366)

I got a free mount last 2 events. Maybe you should ask Santa for more luck. Happy Holidays an good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I got a free mount last 2 events. Maybe you should ask Santa for more luck. Happy Holidays an good luck.

santa is very busy looking at his naughty girls list

no mount 4 u

Comment

The mounts can be gained via luck with the boxes (shakes fist at boxes) or by luckily collecting enough of the given item to trade in for them. While this may not seem "free" it is because no one makes anyone buy the boxes. They also added in the recent past weeks/months the sylph atoll mount, the wilds mount.. and there are other mounts you can gain for free in the game. Just hang in there, I am pulling for you. *shakes fist at those boxes again!*
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Wilds mount? Can you please explain that one? Haven't even heard of that one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
            Wilds mount? Can you please explain that one? Haven't even heard of that one yet.
            Majestic Stingray.

Comment

oh..ok that one..ty

Comment

Originally posted by katurai View Post
                Merry Christmas

Hi i would like to ask for a free mount.
                Eversince i join wartune i did not receive mount. I always participate
                in hot events, gaining exp but why i dont have luck in getting a
                mount . My batch player always got everytime there is an event.
                Please....

Thank you.

Best regards,

anje (S366)
                The last 7 months (till around a week ago), I kept buying 300-500 event chests + many free chests opened.
                Didn't get a single mount within that period

Haven't got the Atoll or Wilds mounts, since I've got little time to play the game. I do DI once per 2-3 days in average, not mentioning any other, more time consuming events.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  The last 7 months (till around a week ago), I kept buying 300-500 event chests + many free chests opened.
                  Didn't get a single mount within that period

Haven't got the Atoll or Wilds mounts, since I've got little time to play the game. I do DI once per 2-3 days in average, not mentioning any other, more time consuming events.
                  the gem event that gave event boxes, opened 600+, 0 mounts
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

your question is based on the assumption that R2 is concerned about player satisfaction and not players wallets. When I started playing this game R2 actually sold items, now they sell A CHANCE to win items .... big difference. They don't seem to understand that they would earn more money if they actually at least tried to keep their players happy instead of doing everything they can to cupcake the players.

I was spending between $200-$300 a month on this game , now they are lucky to get $10-$20 a month but R2 seems happy with that. Sadly you are not going to get ANYTHING free from these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      the gem event that gave event boxes, opened 600+, 0 mounts
                      Had around 500 + 400 boxes bought at that time, didn't get anything either and not enough event items for the mount, ofc

Comment

Working...
                      X