Arena Set Essential

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Set Essential

I suggest to the devs that the Arena equipment is essential to sucking non cashers into the game until they are hooked. It will only take a player so far before they begin to fall behind and need to switch to the Legendary gear. Without some decent beginning armour to give them a chance, non cashers will quickly become disillusioned (especially with the lag and all the other bugs) and leave the game. Allowing them to stay close until they are well into the game will give them incentive to stick to it and eventually become cashers.

What do you think?

They think that since you can build the lvl 50 legend set more quickly through dimension war, there is no point for the arena sets.
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
      They think that since you can build the lvl 50 legend set more quickly through dimension war, there is no point for the arena sets.
      It still takes 4 weeks of full on playing to get to lvl 50. A noob will take longer because he is still feeling his/her way. By lvl 40, they are so far behind without arena set they aint gonna get there. Crapped in battlegrounds every time, weak in arena, tok and anywhere else.
      Maybe they can make the set more expensive in insignia.

Comment

although i do dimensional war the legend stones droprate is low, even though im lv 80 with all shields unlocked and can take lots of steps.

pvp sets are mainly for pvp only, hence the name. in all other content the pve sets are far superior to that as they help you doing more skills with higher rage. i have seen only few ppl claiming that pvp is better than pve.
        in the end there is no difference between cashers and non cashers of equipment. sure some cashers might get the set by buying it, but thats mostly for campers.
        should wartune have kept pvp set? maybe till 45 and then pve. do you make a valid point? meeh i doubt, the longer ppl stay here the faster they see its p2w:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          although i do dimensional war the legend stones droprate is low, even though im lv 80 with all shields unlocked and can take lots of steps.

pvp sets are mainly for pvp only, hence the name. in all other content the pve sets are far superior to that as they help you doing more skills with higher rage. i have seen only few ppl claiming that pvp is better than pve.
          in the end there is no difference between cashers and non cashers of equipment. sure some cashers might get the set by buying it, but thats mostly for campers.
          should wartune have kept pvp set? maybe till 45 and then pve. do you make a valid point? meeh i doubt, the longer ppl stay here the faster they see its p2w:P
          I love your conclusion and I have to admit the game is so frustrating at times that I just want to yell and scream and crunch my computer into tiny, tiny bits. But there is so much variety that I have to come back and try something new.

Comment

Averaging 2 stones and a handful (4-6) crystaloids per day spent exploring basic dimensions. My view is that the main benefit of PvP gear is starting rage, thus removing it encourages people to buy clothing. (hat, armor weapon cloaking)

I was just seeing if a mod would edit my sarcastic response.
            IGN: TreeTopper
            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
            Guild: ESKReborn
            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

I was just seeing if a mod would edit my sarcastic response.
              Why? There is no forum rule against sarcasm.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

How about coming back to the old form of mpds, when we had 3 attempts and earned 6 crystalloids ovarll, wasting around 1 hour to do those 3 runs?
                As someone mentioned, gathering 50 leg set should take around a month. Back in the old days, it used to take at least twice longer. I remember, I've been gathering my 60 leg set for around 3 - 3.5 months and 70 set for another 3-4 months.

Now, BR and many game features (for example, haven't done Necro blitz for months) became so meaningless :/

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  How about coming back to the old form of mpds, when we had 3 attempts and earned 6 crystalloids ovarll, wasting around 1 hour to do those 3 runs?
                  As someone mentioned, gathering 50 leg set should take around a month. Back in the old days, it used to take at least twice longer. I remember, I've been gathering my 60 leg set for around 3 - 3.5 months and 70 set for another 3-4 months.

Now, BR and many game features (for example, haven't done Necro blitz for months) became so meaningless :/
                  absolutly, imo they may return back to 3 attempts since i dont need mp anymore:P
                  many game features will eventually turn meaningless, thats why the games has to come with new content.

mp: most 80 players are done and can skip it
                  spire: the first parties are capable of clearing spire soon, guess in 3 months many other teams can clear it.
                  tok: for veterans the rewards, which were once massive, are not a lot, especially when none is naked.
                  ab: soon as you get the mount you can skipt it
                  th: kinda needed, with dimensional maps the need for th has increased, but at the same time you get shards from dimensional chests
                  di: most needed now atm cz of awesome rewards
                  arena: was slowly dieing if they didnt renew the concept to the league system:
                  sylph arena: kinda same cz at my server i did 1 fight a day max to maintain position
                  bg/ sacred temple: before adding sacred temple and new titles, bg wasnt much needed

soooo... did i miss anything?:P

dont forget they also made it easier to upgrade the 70 set to legend, and i think there in the future new ways come to make a pve set.

Comment

GG, new server players..
                    Used to be quite a breeze getting a pvp 45 set, and onced moved on to exchange
                    the pvp to pve equips.. they removed the pvp set from arena shop, as of most of you have known.

Way ahead of us Wartune in cupcaking new players, and my friends who haven't played for months
                    now returns with this nasty surprise. I was fortunate to keep up with the update and got away with legend 50 set.
                    The down side is, I was so glad to know my long lost friend has returned, but really disappointed that he can't continue
                    after realizing this subtle fact, that grinding a legend set would take months of catching up to do... X(
                    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                    X