Slyph attributes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyph attributes

I have some simple question.... what should EVE slyph equip GEM ? PATK or MATK ? are we must put GEM base on slyph attributes (ex: EVE are MATK; HADES are PATK; etc) or we put on our HERO base attributes that is PATK ? (btw iam archer) do the GEM on slyph are effect on HERO stat ? or slpyh GEM only effect when we do a slyph transformation ? thanks to the person who give me the info...

Originally posted by Double_bliss View Post
    I have some simple question.... what should EVE slyph equip GEM ? PATK or MATK ? are we must put GEM base on slyph attributes (ex: EVE are MATK; HADES are PATK; etc) or we put on our HERO base attributes that is PATK ? (btw iam archer) do the GEM on slyph are effect on HERO stat ? or slpyh GEM only effect when we do a slyph transformation ? thanks to the person who give me the info...
    Since it's your sylph's equipment and it's stats are affected by the equipment, you should focus on your sylph main attack type.
    Your sylph's stronger attack type + your stronger attack type gives you the overall attack while in sylph form.

Comment

as far as i know ur char only gets hp from sylph equip anyway
      BuzzKill
      Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
        as far as i know ur char only gets hp from sylph equip anyway
        Yup.

Matk pet = matk gems
        Patk pet = patk gems

Comment

your char gets hp directly from sylph but upon awakening sylph attack is added to yours
          having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

ok...so, as an archer I do physical dmg.... but if I use Apollo, when it awakens I am doing magic dmg? *scratches head* I could've sworn that when sylphs were first introduced, I read on the forums that the type of dmg you do is ALWAYS based on your class, whether in awakened sylph form or not.... but I could easily have been confused on that. Can anyone clarify?

Comment

The sylphs attack type is added to your chars highest attack stat, for example, you have lets say 70k patk, and your hercules has 15k matk.
              Your total attack rate in sylph modus would be 70 + 15 = 85.

I guess someone has been telling you to upgrade your matk in academy and such to increase the damage output for your hercules.

For maximum attack rate on sylph div. souls, you want to upgrade the pets attack rate, so its only logic to add matk souls to hercules apollo and iris, and patk to pan AQ and hades.
              Last edited by pietjeprecies; 12-24-2014, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                ok...so, as an archer I do physical dmg.... but if I use Apollo, when it awakens I am doing magic dmg? *scratches head* I could've sworn that when sylphs were first introduced, I read on the forums that the type of dmg you do is ALWAYS based on your class, whether in awakened sylph form or not.... but I could easily have been confused on that. Can anyone clarify?
                nature of sylph atatck type is always maintaned so if apollo is magic atk even if your an archer upon awkening youll do magic damage
                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  The sylphs attack type is added to your chars highest attack stat, for example, you have lets say 70k patk, and your hercules has 15k matk.
                  Your total attack rate in sylph modus would be 70 + 15 = 85.

I guess someone has been telling you to upgrade your matk in academy and such to increase the damage output for your hercules.

For maximum attack rate on sylph div. souls, you want to upgrade the pets attack rate, so its only logic to add matk souls to hercules apollo and iris, and patk to pan AQ and hades.

Thank you. That finally made perfect sense. LOL... Appreciate the clarification

Comment

Thank you. That finally made perfect sense. LOL... Appreciate the clarification
                    I shouldnt have done that, now you'll be able to beat me again

Comment

LOL....with whips and chains baby...giggles

Comment

LOL....with whips and chains baby...giggles
                        i already had a date with peirotieritgsj for that
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser