Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

NO Gem transposer for 2 months NOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
    I don't think it's count as double post ;p
    Also, gratz for your Gem Transposer
    (ya lucky, I think I never got any gems transposer ever...)
    Got a couple lately, but lvl 9 and lvl 11 charm aren't really good if you're still enchanting lvl 80 gear.
    The lvl 10 crit lvl 11 mdef and this lvl 12 patk are a lot better.

Comment

Ive got 2 lvl 9 1Pdef/1Mdef, 1 lvl 10 Block and 2 lvl 11 1Patk/1Mdef gem trans scrolls. Blitz to lvl 20 everyday.

Comment

I can`t find any lvl 10 or higher, been blitzing necro to lvl 22 everyday for the last 2-3 weeks, The best I have got in that time is 2 lvl 9`s 1 Patk and 1 HP.
        In 2-3 days time I will most probably stop for a while as I will have enough forgotten stones to open up my 4th shield. But in the new year I plan to lvl up to 80 and then start blitzing it daily again for the forgotten stones again. So I am HOPING to get VERY lucky in the next few days xD

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          Ive got 2 lvl 9 1Pdef/1Mdef, 1 lvl 10 Block and 2 lvl 11 1Patk/1Mdef gem trans scrolls. Blitz to lvl 20 everyday.
          damn blitzing everyday for 2 weeks now to, no lv 10 yet or any other lv

Comment

Still getting lvl 9 & 10 transposers quite often, lvl 11 is a little rarer but not too rare.

Comment

Got lvl. 9 mostly and 1x lvl. 10. Never got any higher, yet.
              The last transponder I got was around a year ago.
              I did many Necro blitzes since then.
              But I'm one of the most unlucky people on my server :P

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                I bought 25 crypt keys from the free bb we got from hero camp, got 3 gem scrolls out of that.

Great hint from mentor hobo.
                used over 150+ keys on necro last 3 months and not 1 useful scroll yet and I beat lvl 30 every time
                Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                  used over 150+ keys on necro last 3 months and not 1 useful scroll yet and I beat lvl 30 every time
                  Not one useful is not the same as none, and you only have to go to 25 for a scroll anyway.

Comment

Normaly am get 1 desing every month when am blitz every singel day for 31 days.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      Not one useful is not the same as none, and you only have to go to 25 for a scroll anyway.
                      current count is above 165 keys used and never got a lvl 10 scroll yet. A few level 9s, a few level 11,12s. Without 10, you are totally ****'d
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                        current count is above 165 keys used and never got a lvl 10 scroll yet. A few level 9s, a few level 11,12s. Without 10, you are totally ****'d
                        Wow, you have gotten lvl 11 and lvl 12 scrolls but still claiming you got nothing.
                        Only way to describe you would be with a lot of ***************.

Comment

please any tips or anything to get a lvl 10 11 gem transpo frm necro, been blitzin to lvl 22 everyday for more then 1 month, got only 1 lvl 9 patk,, wht i m doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
                            please any tips or anything to get a lvl 10 11 gem transpo frm necro, been blitzin to lvl 22 everyday for more then 1 month, got only 1 lvl 9 patk,, wht i m doing wrong?
                            You're doing nothing wrong, its just a random rare and lucky drop.

Comment

is it random but i tink the rate drop is low now, since they add event from where you can take scroll gem with balens....i run many time lv 21+ stage and nothing yet, i ask ppl in guild same in last time nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Derill View Post
                                since they add event from where you can take scroll gem with balens.
                                If you ment golden road with that, the gem scrolls have been removed after the first time, so you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X