No announcement yet.

NO Gem transposer for 2 months NOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry i didnt know that, but drop rate seams low, i run many many time , i spend all bb, balens many time to buy krypt key, save all krypt key only for Necropolis dungeon and nothing.

Comment

my main account has gotten every gem transopser from 9 to 12 for every gem except lvl 11 hp, but trying to get a lvl 10 of any kind on my other acc is seemingly impossible, had multiple 11s but no 10s
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

Well, it wouldnt be any good if every blitz thru necro gave 5 scrolls either...

I understand that it's anoying when you don't get any, it took a long time before I got one myself,
        but some say the drop rate has been lowered and that's just not true.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
          my main account has gotten every gem transopser from 9 to 12 for every gem except lvl 11 hp, but trying to get a lvl 10 of any kind on my other acc is seemingly impossible, had multiple 11s but no 10s
          you dont need lv 10s if you have lv 11, use craft and make from 9 pieces lv 9 gem 1 lv 11 gem

Comment

Originally posted by Derill View Post
            you dont need lv 10s if you have lv 11, use craft and make from 9 pieces lv 9 gem 1 lv 11 gem
            Despite the fact that you miss out on the lvl 10 gem rewards on events tho...

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Despite the fact that you miss out on the lvl 10 gem rewards on events tho...
              exactly, why miss out on the chance to get 35 free lvl 10 gems?
              Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
              s371 Harmony

Comment

i know but better then nothing, i have over 70 hp lv 9 gem +32 on my item, and dosent help me to much to see every day in my inventory^^, better i rise my br

Comment

Low drop rate...... This is an understatemant as I have blitzed necro "DAILY foir 9 weeks and not managed to get a single level 10 gem transposer ,, BLOODY ridiculous as there have been 3 hot events with rewards for synthesizing a gem that the transposer for can not be bought but has to be obtained via an almost negative drop rate. I am seriously considering giving the game away and have spent 65000 balens since the input of wheel rewards for spending in excess of 1000 balens was introduced. Surely if there is to b a hot event for synthesizing and item there has to b a higher percentage chance of obtaining the transposer.... What is worse is now the event rewards start from level 6 only which has to be restricting benefits to smaller and newer plkayers ... The game is becoming less and less an enjoyment and more and more a bottomless money grabbing frustration

Comment

Originally posted by Derill View Post
                    i know but better then nothing, i have over 70 hp lv 9 gem +32 on my item, and dosent help me to much to see every day in my inventory^^, better i rise my br
                    You're lucky, I had over 300 lvl 8 gems, but still no lvl 9 gem scroll, I bought the HP one while we didnt get rewards for it in events.
                    If i would have waited....

Well you get the idea.

Comment

anyone have guide what are the monsters in necro?

Comment

Originally posted by wilson1187 View Post
                        anyone have guide what are the monsters in necro?
                        just google it, wiki page should show up
                        br needed to beat it completely
                        probably around 230k before sylph br was added
                        unclear now, since everyone has different sylphs and br
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Lefou66 View Post
                          Did you guys getting gem transposer from necro blitz?? I blitz to level 26 and used to get like 1 a week...now getting none.
                          i dont do necro too often, maybe 6-7 times in the last 2 months, i got a lvl 1- Matk, lvl 10 Patk which i sold bcuz i am a mage and a lvl 9 Mdef in my runs.

Comment

Originally posted by R2930954 View Post
                            i dont do necro too often, maybe 6-7 times in the last 2 months, i got a lvl 1- Matk, lvl 10 Patk which i sold bcuz i am a mage and a lvl 9 Mdef in my runs.

selling it was a dumb idea
                            they are so damn rare
                            currently to get level 10 gems
                            i have to convert my level 8 hp to level 9 pdef
                            level 9 pdef to level 9 patk
                            then when i start doing level 11s
                            i have to convert my level 10 patks to level 10 matk
                            its tedious and costs lots of gold, but well worth it
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                            X