Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why oh Why do they not keep claim rewards for at least a day after all events end!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why oh Why do they not keep claim rewards for at least a day after all events end!

Lately there seems to be no overflow time to claim rewards.

I now have a couple of different event reward items in my inventory (not that its not full enough with all the stuff we now have to collect), lots of other ppl have the same problems. Some ppl have a lot of items left becoz they missed the cutoff.

Before u had a few days to claim rewards......pls revert back to the old way

My experience is that there is an extra 24 hours on collect/exchange events beyond that last time you can get the collectible item.

Today was an exception where the login event is in its last day and the exchange expires today as well. First time I have seen that.

Comment

And what exactly this is gonna change? Its all up to you when you gonna exchange your items.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

You had a little area at the bottom of each event tab where you could see how many days was left... We even have a moderator telling in the forum one or two days before the end of those kind of event are going to end soon...
        Lunay - Knighted knight
        23.25M BR
        Guild : SHIELD
        West coast server r2 S38

Comment

i think they prolonged the solo arena as well during the maintenance.

as someone who opens all chests at once on the last days, i never had issues with this. because, even though im lazy, im still paying attention to when events end and when new ones will start. as far as i know, only this event and another one had the end of events at the same day as well as the exchange

Comment

if people miss the exchange because they are lazy bums that wont do it earlier thats their fault. check the dates remember them and plan ahead to use them early. if u cant quit.
            end of story

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
              You had a little area at the bottom of each event tab where you could see how many days was left... We even have a moderator telling in the forum one or two days before the end of those kind of event are going to end soon...
              Mentor actually.. not Moderator. But yes, I seem to have been appointed as the reminder mentor since I am ruthless with watching those timers and am glad to do it so no one goes through what I did in my early days I hope it is at least, of some small help to you all and I will continue to do so.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                Mentor actually.. not Moderator. But yes, I seem to have been appointed as the reminder mentor since I am ruthless with watching those timers and am glad to do it so no one goes through what I did in my early days I hope it is at least, of some small help to you all and I will continue to do so.
                Well, I know that feel, I'm kinda myself the one that remind those kind of things to my whole guild ;p
                We (or at least I ) appreciate the effort for that
                Lunay - Knighted knight
                23.25M BR
                Guild : SHIELD
                West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
                X